Adams in talks with 2 possible free agents | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Adams in talks with 2 possible free agents

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
I'm sorry but if true this leads me to believe he's wasted his time looking at a player that every man and his dog knew wouldn't be coming here and then let it be know to deflect criticism about recruitment. Why did he let it be known he was looking at two players when it was obvious that he didn't stand a chabpnce and why not use that time to look at likely targets.

A phone call is all it would take.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Turns out Southend may not have the funding to sign him

May 16, 2016
Ade the green":aej2gm5h said:
I'm sorry but if true this leads me to believe he's wasted his time looking at a player that every man and his dog knew wouldn't be coming here and then let it be know to deflect criticism about recruitment. Why did he let it be known he was looking at two players when it was obvious that he didn't stand a chabpnce and why not use that time to look at likely targets.

Wasted his time looking at Players he knew wouldn't come here just to deflect criticism away from the choices he'd already made ? I'd give him a little more credit than that. If of course, as you say it was true.

If he'd said nothing, the silence from HP I expect would have been 'deafening '.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Guiri Green":3pkmesin said:
Ade the green":3pkmesin said:

Wasted his time looking at Players he knew wouldn't come here just to deflect criticism away from the choices he'd already made ? I'd give him a little more credit than that. If of course, as you say it was true.

If he'd said nothing, the silence from HP I expect would have been 'deafening '.

Over a week ago my post was more relevant then. Keep up.