"Advice to the new Board Members" | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

"Advice to the new Board Members"

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Please get our football club back.

Mar 14, 2009
IJN":hyg0ypnk said:
So that's a fact now is it?

Its got a few people worked up on rumours board.

Be nice if some could substantiate whether that is BS.

Its sounds it but hey anyone can say anything nowadays.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
So did Nelson's broken ankle MGM.

No one will deny it or admit it as soon as they do yet another spurious rumour comes up and so on it goes.

Some people like to post such stuff as it seems to give them some sort of kudos that they appear in the know. It's as simple as that I think.

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
IJN":ij411zma said:
So did Nelson's broken ankle MGM.

No one will deny it or admit it as soon as they do yet another spurious rumour comes up and so on it goes.

Some people like to post such stuff as it seems to give them some sort of kudos that they appear in the know. It's as simple as that I think.

This^^^^^

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Mike would like Stapleton to run it perhaps.

So the man he accuses of being a Bean Counter isn't actually an Accountant, but the man that IS an Accountant spent money we never had.

I think that's what he means.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
GM Vauxhall":3ebnyz52 said:
Either buy Brent out or find someone who can. Preferably someone who likes and understands football.

How many game have you been to in the last two seasons?

He's missed one. Does he not like football then?

Pasoti myth 31 squashed.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
I think that Simon Hallett was hoping for sensible, constructive advice from a website that he respected sufficiently to contribute to. Unfortunately, a lot of the responses have treated this as an opportunity to make comical rather than serious suggestions.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
davie nine":2jzt6f5w said:
I think that Simon Hallett was hoping for sensible, constructive advice from a website that he respected sufficiently to contribute to. Unfortunately, a lot of the responses have treated this as an opportunity to make comical rather than serious suggestions.

I doubt Simon Hallett was serious when he suggested someone start this type of thread. It's his money he's investing so he would have done any necessary digging to have his own ideas.