AFT Post AGM Statement + Update 15/12 | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

AFT Post AGM Statement + Update 15/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 5, 2003
Devon
IJN":3w1j9wwy said:
Green_Matt":3w1j9wwy said:
IJN":3w1j9wwy said:
It's really quite simple. he was right of centre, all the AFT are left of centre to varying degrees.
Most interesting. Would you or anyone else care to elaborate any further on this?
I should have said 'most' not 'all', it would have avoided that question.
That's ok. The idea of an all-leftist 'party' in control of the Trust would make me reconsider my support for it, especially if they are thought policing as suggested. There is quite enough of that outside of football.

Dec 21, 2010
Just a point of information. In the last three years the AFT Board has had two paid up members of the Conservative Party, two Green members and two paid up members of the Labour Party to my knowledge. There will be no 'thought police' on my watch as chair again. On a sperate note we are delighted to have co-opted Richard Blight onto the AFT Board. His previous involvement and skill set will add to the range of expertise that has now joined the Board.

May 16, 2016
Since these 'spats' have started, kids have been born that are now training with Argyle.

The 'he said / she said / they said' , 'got your number matey' , getting revenge, 'I'm in charge, no,I'm in charge' stuff has lasted longer than World War 2.

Years later, people are still droning on about b8ll8cks that happened between a relatively small amount of people even when compared to Argyles lowest of attendances in the same period.

All a bit daft isnt it ?

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Certainly is, especially as many of us have absolutely no idea what’s going on with all these grudges and apparent agendas dating from some mysterious schism.

Understandable that he’d raise it given some of the disgusting stuff aimed at him, but when JB talked about Nigel something and the Free Chat thing at the Fans Forum before last, it was pretty clear very few people knew what he was talking about.

I think I’d like to keep it that way, to be honest.

Heathrow Green

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 12, 2011
An airport just outside London
GG. I might normally agree, however threats of violence steps over the line of civilised conversation.

There is a reason I do not use Facebook, Twitter or the like and this is it.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Heathrow Green":x5coie8q said:
GG. I might normally agree, however threats of violence steps over the line of civilised conversation.

Yep, social media is a cesspit. If anyone is searching for a New Year resolution, liberate yourself from all that rubbish and get off it.

Aug 5, 2015
Agreed. The only people who need be concerned about what the AFT has to say is members of the AFT except when the AFT claims to speak for all or a majority of Argyle supporters. Apart from that it has no more relevance than Pasoti or any other site or place where people meet to exchange views about Argyle

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
Biggs":amuz0igp said:
Heathrow Green":amuz0igp said:

Yep, social media is a cesspit. If anyone is searching for a New Year resolution, liberate yourself from all that rubbish and get off it.

Trouble is biggsy that a lot of people "get off on it"

Feb 12, 2017
Guiri Green":35yd1hyh said:
Since these 'spats' have started, kids have been born that are now training with Argyle.

The 'he said / she said / they said' , 'got your number matey' , getting revenge, 'I'm in charge, no,I'm in charge' stuff has lasted longer than World War 2.

Years later, people are still droning on about b8ll8cks that happened between a relatively small amount of people even when compared to Argyles lowest of attendances in the same period.

All a bit daft isnt it ?

100% THIS! Absolute twaddle the damn lot of it. I've had people say to me the Trust represents a minute percentage of supporters, well it seems a lot of all this represents just 20 odd people. No one else gives a flying Chuff. People try to tell me about it. Not interested in the slightest. Both 'sides'..need to grow up. Seriously. Totally boring. Zzzzzzzz

Nov 16, 2008
United Kingdom
Guiri Green is spot on. This row has now lasted longer than my first marriage (and is far more acrimonious!) Most of us neither know or care what it's all about. Why cant folk just concentrate on what unites us all - a lifelong passion for argyle and devote their energies to that rather than this constant bickering.

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Spot on with those comments postys is the worst offender continually quoting other forums,He has done more to raise the profile of other forums with his constant dribble.

Jul 29, 2010
SteelCannon":1p1wgd2t said:
Guiri Green":1p1wgd2t said:

All a bit daft isnt it ?

100% THIS! Absolute twaddle the damn lot of it. I've had people say to me the Trust represents a minute percentage of supporters, well it seems a lot of all this represents just 20 odd people. No one else gives a flying Chuff. People try to tell me about it. Not interested in the slightest. Both 'sides'..need to grow up. Seriously. Totally boring. Zzzzzzzz
Yup, absolute snorefest, from all 'sides' :yawn:

Tangential but It is pleasing nonetheless to see so many are coming round to my long held stance on the awfulness of social media :thumbs:

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
dunlop":2urcg8pk said:
Spot on with those comments postys is the worst offemder continually quoting other forums? He has done more to raise the profile of other forumns with his constant dribble.

So are you saying that if I were to go to either of the other forums that no-one would be mentioning PASOTI? A simple no will suffice.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
dunlop":1k8er5hx said:
Spot on with those comments postys is the worst offemder continually quoting other forums? He has done more to raise the profile of other forumns with his constant dribble.

Mike if you were bullied like Ian is by the same old names, you'd be highlighting the victimisation as much as he does. There's no stopping these people.

In an ideal world, you would turn the other cheek, but it's bleddy hard when the lies continue and multiply. However I will endeavour to keep it off here.

I do ask though, for those of you who say 'I wanna bang your heads together' have a think what you'd feel like if you were being subjected to the level of nastiness (REAL vile stuff) that Ian and I (not to mention JB and Chris Webb) are from the haters.

Status
Not open for further replies.