AFT sets timetable for 2014 elections | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

AFT sets timetable for 2014 elections

Jan 3, 2013
TinTin":2w7ypi3f said:
GreenSam":2w7ypi3f said:
There was one for the first election after the club came out of admin. Not one as of yet since then but we've been speaking to a lot of people and we're hoping there will be enough to make an election this year.

6 places going so we need 7 or more to stand for there to be a full vote.

Maybe I should get the 8,000 students here to join the AFT quickly and vote for me and/or Frank ?

Hmmm !!!

Keep the Faith :scarf:
that would be £80,000 in the coffers for the trust! Seriously, am genuinely thinking of standing for office, I certainly have the skills with my background! How's the weather in China?

Hi Frank

Been a little wet when I arrived but has been rather nice over the last few days - 28 degrees C

Been bitten to pieces by whatever - just like last year in Dalian - but not threatening, simply itchy.

But the "scenery" here is fabulous - you know what I mean ???????? :facepalm:

Jan 3, 2013
TinTin":2l5nj4mx said:
Hi Frank

Been a little wet when I arrived but has been rather nice over the last few days - 28 degrees C

Been bitten to pieces by whatever - just like last year in Dalian - but not threatening, simply itchy.

But the "scenery" here is fabulous - you know what I mean ???????? :facepalm:

great stuff mate. Found a decent bar and super market yet? at least yr broadband is working! Still haven't decided whether to stand....

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
TinTin":3ka2sy17 said:
GreenSam":3ka2sy17 said:
There was one for the first election after the club came out of admin. Not one as of yet since then but we've been speaking to a lot of people and we're hoping there will be enough to make an election this year.

Maybe I should get the 8,000 students here to join the AFT quickly and vote for me and/or Frank ?

Hmmm !!!

I'm going out on a limb here and may be completely off track but are you working abroad Tin Tin?

Jan 3, 2013
Knarf Reprah":tqw802gt said:
TinTin":tqw802gt said:
GreenSam":tqw802gt said:

Hmmm !!!

that would be £80,000 in the coffers for the trust! Seriously, am genuinely thinking of standing for office, I certainly have the skills with my background! How's the weather in China?
paul get canvassing in China, I'm standing!

PL2 3DQ":2tb4yoyf said:
TinTin":2tb4yoyf said:
GreenSam":2tb4yoyf said:

Hmmm !!!

I'm going out on a limb here and may be completely off track but are you working abroad Tin Tin?

Posty -

There are no flies on you my friend are there ?????? :funny:

You are correct.

Hey Frank

Found a small bar about 5 minutes away - "Bellamy's" - from my apartment - quite nice.

Owned by a Chinese "babe" but NOT a patch on "Acapella" in Dalian as there is no live music.

I have a new "friend" who originates from Chengdu and she has promised to suss out the bars in this city of 14 million people with me - could be fun !!!!

A new Wal-mart has just opened 2 days ago about a 5 minute bus ride away - went there yesterday to find my Kellogg's Frosties !!!!!