Alessandra to Oxford | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Alessandra to Oxford

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Ade the green":3qj73jhi said:
Keepitgreen":3qj73jhi said:
oxfordunited":3qj73jhi said:
Not seen as a great loss then?
I'd consider it a big loss. Sheridan's the reason he came here and put up with being separated from his family. As we don't know what's happening with Sheridan yet, who knows what Lewis will do.

Lewis is going, he already said as much BEFORE we were humiliated by Wycombe.
I wondered why you keep saying this then I realised, we're on rumours. When you're quoting someone it's common decency to provide the link. :)

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
oxfordunited":2f8yqdo3 said:
Keepitgreen":2f8yqdo3 said:
oxfordunited":2f8yqdo3 said:
I'd consider it a big loss. Sheridan's the reason he came here and put up with being separated from his family. As we don't know what's happening with Sheridan yet, who knows what Lewis will do.

From what I have heard he has all beut signed with us so presume PS's situation is irrelevant.

Paul Sturrock's at Yeovil!

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Keepitgreen":esb71if8 said:
Ade the green":esb71if8 said:
Keepitgreen":esb71if8 said:
oxfordunited":esb71if8 said:

Lewis is going, he already said as much BEFORE we were humiliated by Wycombe.
I wondered why you keep saying this then I realised, we're on rumours. When you're quoting someone it's common decency to provide the link. :)

I'm doing my best not to quote from the Herald but it was a piece at least a month ago. I had hoped that had we been promoted it might change his mind but I'll be surprised if he doesn't take the first offer closer to home. Which is every team BTW.

P

pafcstafford

It's not a great loss but also i don't think he'll be an Oxford player. He's very good up until the final pass or finish. Wouldn't get in at oxford ahead of McDonald i don't think...

What are oxfords expectations next year i see they are around similar odds to us to go up but i see appleton being out by xmas dont really rate the bloke.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
That's true Staffs. I'd rather have MacDonald.

O

oxfordunited

pafcstafford":2kyo7lau said:
It's not a great loss but also i don't think he'll be an Oxford player. He's very good up until the final pass or finish. Wouldn't get in at oxford ahead of McDonald i don't think...

What are oxfords expectations next year i see they are around similar odds to us to go up but i see appleton being out by xmas dont really rate the bloke.

Appleton will certainly not be gone by Christmas. Rumours he owns equity in the club and 90% of fans wanted him out in Feb but nothing way done.

Aug 10, 2006
Ade the green":3pt8g2br said:
oxfordunited":3pt8g2br said:
PAFC94":3pt8g2br said:
No. Why would he go to a smaller club that finished lower than us when we have offered him a new contract?

Exeter fans asking the same about Sercombe. Seems we are splashing the cash.

One runs everywhere with no end product, the other walks everywhere with no end product. You'll do well!
who will score his goal's for us next season then.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
More importantly who will fall-over with as much panache that will allow Reid to score half of his!?

P

pafcstafford

loyal1970":1j007vth said:
Ade the green":1j007vth said:
oxfordunited":1j007vth said:
PAFC94":1j007vth said:
No. Why would he go to a smaller club that finished lower than us when we have offered him a new contract?

Exeter fans asking the same about Sercombe. Seems we are splashing the cash.

One runs everywhere with no end product, the other walks everywhere with no end product. You'll do well!
who will score his goal's for us next season then.

Another striker lol in all seriousness i think brunt will be useful but were bound to also bring in new faces

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Someone's going to have to buy him for that to happen and who will want the version that they may have seen on Sky in recent weeks? More likely to lose him at Christmas after he's got himself fit again and is saying he is unlikely to renew this time next year.

F

Frazer Lloyd-Davies

Massive loss. I'm really not sure why Argyle players don't rate him. Anyone care to name who else night score us goals? Bobby Reid got one every ten games!

Lewi should score more but I'm happy with a return of 13. He is one of our better players.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Frazer Lloyd-Davies":2llgttqo said:
Massive loss. I'm really not sure why Argyle players don't rate him. Anyone care to name who else night score us goals? Bobby Reid got one every ten games!

Lewi should score more but I'm happy with a return of 13. He is one of our better players.

Nov 4, 2012
I liked the look of Matty Taylor in the play-off games for Bristol Rovers. 20 goals this season albeit in the conference but he looks similar in Style to Alessandra. I was thinking he could be a target had Grimsby won.