Alessandra to Oxford | Page 8 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Alessandra to Oxford

Mar 23, 2008
My Oxford supporting mate tells me they have confirmed his signing but cannot find anything official. Overall a shame if true.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Deacster":1dl3dajv said:
My Oxford supporting mate tells me they have confirmed his signing but cannot find anything official. Overall a shame if true.

IF true - the most disappointing thing about it is his lack of ambition. I would have thought he could have got a place in Div 1 or a better Div 2 team.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Sums up the attitude and ambition of the club.

Losing out on resigning our better players, no word on the manager 'will he won't he' saga and naff all done for next season yet.

defiantly a promotion winning season coming up

Mar 23, 2008
Mark Pedlar":2k2tocff said:
Deacster":2k2tocff said:

IF true - the most disappointing thing about it is his lack of ambition. I would have thought he could have got a place in Div 1 or a better Div 2 team.
His mistake - heard they were signing a striker last week which was announced as Ryan Taylor instead of Alessandra as he thought.

Dec 22, 2004
Plymouth
Players move about for many reasons; they have a life outside football, they have relationships with other players and coaches, they want variety, they want the best money for their post football pension and they have family. A player leaving is not a dig at the club; it's what happens everywhere. The replacement signing is what matters. Moan at that instead.

ming the merciless":1i3im78t said:
Lewis was wasted in our team. He needs lively mobile players around him. He was excellent when Talbot was with us same goes for Lavery. He also looked twice the player when Reuben was fit. But when our play is slow, unimaginative and predictable it's much easier for defenders to do their thing. We were crying out for one or two more players that are willing to run with out the ball and move defenders around. In a team like that he will be excellent.
:iagree: