Alex Bray from Swansea signs | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Alex Bray from Swansea signs

Apr 4, 2004
Over the moon with this one. Bray was class against us in preseason. I think it's a safe bet that there is no chance of getting him permenantly.

Great signing Shezza :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

Jul 6, 2011
GreenSam":1aocfsmo said:
Gary_Wills":1aocfsmo said:
Not the first time of loaning a play from up the leagues who's never played a competitive pro game.
I don't remember one working out, great gamble that it is.
But one day...
Scott Sinclair, without even thinking about it.

Lee Martin wasn't too shabby either.

Craig Cathcart, although he had played 13 times (that's plus sub appearances) for Antwerp.

Feb 15, 2005
Plymouth
Ray_Stidwell":8havwu7j said:
Indeed Ian, Barry Jones comes straight to mind as he was a winger............as well as being Argyle' s record signing at the time!

Also one of the best ever players for Wales, Swansea and Argyle. :nworthy: :nworthy: :nworthy:

If Bray proves to be 10% as good I'll be well happy. Welcome from all us janners.

:thumbup:

justanotherfan

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
Gary_Wills":1li0llbw said:
Not the first time of loaning a play from up the leagues who's never played a competitive pro game.
I don't remember one working out, great gamble that it is.
But one day...

I seem to remember a young Canadian call Lavery didn`t turn out too shabby.

Dec 28, 2010
Happy.

Got a good feeling about this lad, sounds like a proper winger which is what we have been screaming for since Bryan!

Oct 2, 2009
Fulwood Lancs
I seem to remember Tony Witter, on loan from QPR, scoring with his first touch in League football for Argyle. He'd never been in QPR's first team. You can't beat that !