Alex Bray from Swansea signs | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Alex Bray from Swansea signs

Feb 26, 2012
Ivybridge
German Shepherd":2c3zgi0t said:
I seem to remember Tony Witter, on loan from QPR, scoring with his first touch in League football for Argyle. He'd never been in QPR's first team. You can't beat that !

Tony Witter? Isn't he related to Frank Acebook? :coat:

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Old Gunner":3vliepg6 said:
German Shepherd":3vliepg6 said:
I seem to remember Tony Witter, on loan from QPR, scoring with his first touch in League football for Argyle. He'd never been in QPR's first team. You can't beat that !

George Oogle's cousin?

D

DBDave

Pogleswoody":2mtwwi77 said:
Old Gunner":2mtwwi77 said:
German Shepherd":2mtwwi77 said:

George Oogle's cousin?

:funny:

No, that's Barry Ing.

Frank Acebook's cousins are Barry Ebo and Mike Y'Space but no one has heard of them for years.

:funny: :coat:

Feb 26, 2012
Ivybridge
DBDave":e58v953n said:
Pogleswoody":e58v953n said:
Old Gunner":e58v953n said:
German Shepherd":e58v953n said:

George Oogle's cousin?

:funny:

No, that's Barry Ing.

Frank Acebook's cousins are Barry Ebo and Mike Y'Space but no one has heard of them for years.

:funny: :coat:

I always found Tony's conversation a bit limited and Frank was always taking pictures of himself and what he was eating---although apparently he had thousands of 'friends'.

Oct 3, 2003
Dundee
If Sheridan based on half an hour's jog in a friendly at HP it might seem, can pluck a teenager who's never played a pro fooball match and make him a match winner, then he will go well up in my estimation for one. Arguably a scratch-card mentality, but once in a long while it can pay.

Mar 18, 2006
justanotherfan":jdhj31uh said:
Gary_Wills":jdhj31uh said:
Not the first time of loaning a play from up the leagues who's never played a competitive pro game.
I don't remember one working out, great gamble that it is.
But one day...

I seem to remember a young Canadian call Lavery didn`t turn out too shabby.

Alan Miller ?