Andy Kellett joins on loan from Bolton | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Andy Kellett joins on loan from Bolton

Oct 17, 2014
As a Bolton fan think Kellett will be a decent signing for you. He has played more as a left sided midfielder when he has played his few games in the 1st team. He is a player who isn't afraid to run at the opposition and plays with a high tempo. Let hope he does great for you and best of luck. There will also be 2 other Bolton players on the Carlisle side, Hayden White a fullback and Georg Iliev who is a young Bulgarian striker.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
I'm amazed that no-one has mentioned so far how this may mean the end of any chance for Thomas in the starting line up.

Feb 21, 2011
briangreen":235q4s3h said:
GreenSam":235q4s3h said:
Quintrell_Green":235q4s3h said:
Paven":235q4s3h said:
Quintrell_Green":235q4s3h said:
Always remember Cowan-Hall outjumping many a 6ft plus centre back and he wasn't exactly the jolly green giant...
Really, I can barely remember him doing anything of note, bar plugging nandos and dreaming of waggamamas.

Feb 18, 2009
Plymouth
Andy_S":2vvvxpap said:
12 years ago tomorrow (19th) a young 21 year old winger from Bolton started his career with Argyle.

Arguably, he went on to become an absolute bloody legend!

Let's hope Andy Kellett is on a par with a certain David Norris.

Welcome Andy.

Bolton fans rate this guy very highly.

Apr 1, 2009
Pasties and Cider":34yn8zw9 said:
I'm amazed that no-one has mentioned so far how this may mean the end of any chance for Thomas in the starting line up.

The end? Kellett has signed for one month, not 4 years! Thomas is still recovering from his asthma problem, which Sheridan said recently has affected his stamina and explained why NT's sub appearances have tended to be better than his starts. Thomas, who lacks the defensive nous to be a regular starter at LWB anyway, can still get a chance from the bench.