Another Brunt v Reid thread | Page 7 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Another Brunt v Reid thread

C

Cobi Budge.

Not sure I agree with that. I think Wylde has been our best player over the last month or so.

Sep 23, 2005
Couldn't go yesterday so can't comment on Brunt's performance but there should be no surprise that Brunt get's criticised for being "a little ineffective" at times when that's exactly the treatment that Reid has always got in similar circumstances. Whether he was on a rich scoring vein or not. It seems it's the Home Park way.

Dec 17, 2005
Plymouth
jollygreenjohn

Couldn't go yesterday so can't comment on Brunt's performance but there should be no surprise that Brunt get's criticised for being "a little ineffective" at times when that's exactly the treatment that Reid has always got in similar circumstances. Whether he was on a rich scoring vein or not. It seems it's the Home Park way.

Agree, you Got it in one.

Same thing, no matter how poor certain players play, they get a disproportionate amount of votes as MOM, as if their supporters could are trying to convince people, how good they are.

It's annoying that threads such as this one, appear on this site.
Whichever camp your in, one side will never convince the other side to change their mind on certain players, no matter how well they play.

Oct 5, 2013
Play Brunt alongside Reid, with Reid (not Brunt like on Saturday!) on the right side. Not been tried yet by DA, and I don't know why! Reid would be great coming in from the right and feeding off Brunty in this way, seems to me.