another relegation battle? | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

another relegation battle?

Apr 1, 2009
LG":8eddu85e said:
Penmaster":8eddu85e said:
Mods - surely Steve Evans is a troll? Can't something be done about him as his continual dribble of negative nonsense is begining to spoil this fantastic forum
:lol:
the ying and yang
Steve Evans/greenarmy1984.

and I wouldn't say fantastic. something to waste your time on Argyle related matters with like minded time wasting people.

Nail on the head. Excellent post!

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
i want to bring this back onto the first page of the message board.we are 14 points ahead of dagenham who are next to bottom.relegation is a possibility and we must address this slide now.3 points from 18 available is relegation form and i already strongly hartlepool to win next week.

F

Frazer Lloyd-Davies

Steve Evans":3l6cqs02 said:
i want to bring this back onto the first page of the message board.we are 14 points ahead of dagenham who are next to bottom.relegation is a possibility and we must address this slide now.3 points from 18 available is relegation form and i already strongly hartlepool to win next week.
Call yourself an Argyle fan?! Go support the lot up the road.

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
We've got 40 points already. We'll limp over the line especially when Hartley is back. Strewth, it's bad but it's not that bad.

Mar 23, 2011
Every fan stand back take a deep breath and allow debate,Steve Evans must be able to put his point of view forward even if you do not agree with him,come on now this is not China.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
GreenSam":riuz1zu3 said:
We've got 40 points already. We'll limp over the line especially when Hartley is back. Strewth, it's bad but it's not that bad.
do you know when hartley is back sam?he could be out for ages for all we know!we stayed up last year with 52 points if i remember correctly,can you see this management team winning 4 more matches?

F

Frazer Lloyd-Davies

FRED":34vvx34o said:
Every fan stand back take a deep breath and allow debate,Steve Evans must be able to put his point of view forward even if you do not agree with him,come on now this is not China.
If you SUPPORT Plymouth Argyle Football Club, why the fudge would you want Hartlepool United to beat them?

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
Steve Evans":3j6ygkbc said:
GreenSam":3j6ygkbc said:
do you know when hartley is back sam?he could be out for ages for all we know!we stayed up last year with 52 points if i remember correctly,can you see this management team winning 4 more matches?
We probably won't need 52 points anyway but yes, of course. Winless runs may feel like they go on forever but they don't actually do so.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Frazer Lloyd-Davies":u012dv8r said:
FRED":u012dv8r said:
If you SUPPORT Plymouth Argyle Football Club, why the flip would you want Hartlepool United to beat them?
frazer,if hartlepool beat us next week,i think they will,it will be another giant step towards replacing the management team which should have happened already in my opinion.

F

Frazer Lloyd-Davies

Steve Evans":1rcwnbvm said:
Frazer Lloyd-Davies":1rcwnbvm said:
FRED":1rcwnbvm said:
If you SUPPORT Plymouth Argyle Football Club, why the flip would you want Hartlepool United to beat them?
frazer,if hartlepool beat us next week,i think they will,it will be another giant step towards replacing the management team which should have happened already in my opinion.
If we beat Hartlepool next week we could be in the Play Offs you tool! Sheridan's target is promotion so why the fudge would you want us to lose, in the hope that he MAY get sacked, when this time next week we could be in the Play Off positions?!

If you're a supporter of this club, show some back bone and support the team! I can understand people being anti the management but even if you're John Sheridan's arch nemesis, you should always back your team to win.

Call yourself a Plymouth Argyle supporter, then break the habit of a life time and support the effing club. You'd only bitch and moan about the new manager anyway.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Frazer Lloyd-Davies":2n9f5l4d said:
Steve Evans":2n9f5l4d said:
Frazer Lloyd-Davies":2n9f5l4d said:
FRED":2n9f5l4d said:
If we beat Hartlepool next week we could be in the Play Offs you tool! Sheridan's target is promotion so why the flip would you want us to lose, in the hope that he MAY get sacked, when this time next week we could be in the Play Off positions?!

If you're a supporter of this club, show some back bone and support the team! I can understand people being anti the management but even if you're John Sheridan's arch nemesis, you should always back your team to win.

Call yourself a Plymouth Argyle supporter, then break the habit of a life time and support the effing club. You'd only bitch and moan about the new manager anyway.
i have been supporting the club since 1969 frazer and have hardly missed a home match in all that time.i notice your location is london.do you watch argyle regularly?a further question for you,if we lose at hartlepool next week,i reiterate,i think we will lose,we won't be in the effing play offs,would you still back the current management set up?

F

Frazer Lloyd-Davies

Steve Evans":1xdgg2r2 said:
Frazer Lloyd-Davies":1xdgg2r2 said:
Steve Evans":1xdgg2r2 said:
Frazer Lloyd-Davies":1xdgg2r2 said:
FRED":1xdgg2r2 said:
If we beat Hartlepool next week we could be in the Play Offs you tool! Sheridan's target is promotion so why the flip would you want us to lose, in the hope that he MAY get sacked, when this time next week we could be in the Play Off positions?!

i have been supporting the club since 1969 frazer and have hardly missed a home match in all that time.i notice your location is london.do you watch argyle regularly?a further question for you,if we lose at hartlepool next week,i reiterate,i think we will lose,we won't be in the effing play offs,would you still back the current management set up?

My location hasn't been updated. I moved back to the area at the end of last year - actually around the time the form dropped. I've watched Argyle play home and away, throughout the good and the bad thank you very much. I'm glad that cock waving has now entered the argument.

In answer to your question - it depends on what happens.

If we get turned over five - nil and those around us win then probably not. If we get a man sent off in the first half and battle to a one - nil loss, then I definitely won't be calling for Sheridan's head. Sheridan has a season long target of promotion and I've seen enough of Argyle this season to know that any Argyle team could appear next week - the good or the bad.

Whilst we're still in with a shout of promotion - which you cannot deny we are due to the league - Sheridan deserves to continue doing his job. If it looks like we'll miss out on that target (and the league table backs that up - not your gut) then Brent should look to change things.

We're one point off the Play Offs and a chance at promotion FFS! By all means be peed off with the current form. Heck even disagree with me and call for a new manager but don't start supporting the opposition!

Only recently were we fighting to have a team to support in the first place!

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
we will be in the play off position next week provided the three teams above us all lose.don't like the look of those odds myself frazer.sheridan and his assistants have had long enough to get this right with excellent backing from the boardroom it must be said.we have a huge amount of players at the club!

Jan 29, 2010
plymouth
I don't expect to go down this season but it will be close with Sheridan and the rest of these morons running the club . Get rid of them asap.