Anthony Sarcevic | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Anthony Sarcevic

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
From a distance he looks like a shorter Krisztian Timar.

He got very friendly with Pilgrim Pete after the penalty was scored. :)

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Alex":2xarypgh said:
getting compared to Friio and Castle, is by far a really good compliment. if he can have the same sort of impact at this club that they did, he will serve us well. a top player from what I saw yesterday. just a change of subject...our bench is bloody strong too now! that's a big plus!!

It certainly is but with that brings problems.

I saw Tanner come off and he was totally gutted he didn't take part, or at least that's how it looked. No tantrum but his body language told its own story.

How good it is for us that someone as keen and skilled as CT can't even get a game.

OnicknowlePete

Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 6, 2004
Plymouth
IJN with the number of games to play I am sure Tanner will get his opportunities, it's just great that we have such good options on the bench now. Be interesting if he keeps same eleven for Tuesday or does a small tweak, we'll wait and see.
A great team performance yesterday, we look like the real deal
Pete

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
Yep thought he had a good game yesterday for someone carrying a lot of timber. TBH I think he is closer to Jan Molby than David Friio but was good on the ball.

Lets hope he sheds some weight gets fitter and gets even better with more game time as I think he will be quality when 2 stone lighter. He made Reuben look lightweight

Jan 27, 2012
Sarcevic looked good, but as a previous poster said, it looks like he needs to get fitter. I think he tired a bit yesterday.

Dec 3, 2005
Yes Sarcevic certainly worked hard for the team - all over the place he appeared - physically he reminded me of Timar - he certainly looks strong.

As for him losing 2 stone LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jul 29, 2010
PL2 3DQ":311hww11 said:

He got very friendly with Pilgrim Pete after the penalty was scored. :)

Yep, I can see Timar there. I kinda thought there was a vague resemblance to Alan Nicholls for some reason too.

I've just got a feeling he's got that slightly 'nutty' gene too, in a good way you understand. The sort of character that could become a legend.

A great start, but a long way to go until we see the best of him once his fitness and sharpness is 100%.

O

ogwellmike

PL2 3DQ wrote:

I thought the same. If he plays as well as Timar then he really is a wee gem!

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
IJN":2ykrn8f1 said:
Reuben was 'lightweight' yesterday. :scarf:

I could not agree more. DA's managerial parsimony in offering him an unappreciated renewed contract has certainly worked out well for Argyle. As things ran so well yesterday, I am a little concerned about Spencer's long term playing opportunities unless an injury crops up. We will see, but I am glad that he has recovered so well to be a named sub.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Didn't see a problem with his fitness? In fact I thought his energy levels were fantastic, he was everywhere.