Anybody here seen Derek Adams. (Now Seen). | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Anybody here seen Derek Adams. (Now Seen).

Tom Cobbley

Jam First
Aug 7, 2011
Oldham
PL2 3DQ":16t5r0zm said:
I thought DA might have been seen today promoting the new book or have a few words to say about the new kit in which he's had an input.

Perhaps he was run over by the same car that left a skid mark on the shirt.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
justanotherfan":2t9lwbks said:
Tom Cobbley":2t9lwbks said:
PL2 3DQ":2t9lwbks said:
I thought DA might have been seen today promoting the new book or have a few words to say about the new kit in which he's had an input.

Perhaps he was run over by the same car that left a skid mark on the shirt.[/quote]

I never noticed any brown. :twisted:

I never noticed any Green :sad:

Jan 8, 2006
Bristol
Still no adams in the loeke signing photo.

I get he needs a holiday but I would expect a manager to be back the day before pre season starts.

Feb 8, 2005
Dunno why.

He's probably out still trying to persuade players to sign for our magnificent football club.

Nothing like face to face negotiations.

Jul 29, 2010
Knarf Reprah":76l52480 said:
Concerning I must admit
I'm not concerned.

The more of these signings that come in, all very 'Derek' in their genesis, the less this wild and wacky conspiracy theory stacks up.

Last summer was the oddity, he seemed to work through it :shock:

Perhaps doing that has saddled some with the expectation that he should do that every year, which clearly he shouldn't, it's not healthy.

I am glad he hasn't been dragged back by the club yet or asked to provide comments on any of the signings. To do so would be to pander to these silly expectations, to saddle themselves with exactly the same problem next 'silly season'.

I half expect him not to be back tomorrow either now. Thinking about it the first couple of days are always described as 'weigh ins' and run abouts and the technical and coaching staff are quite capable of shaking the players down and issuing them their training kit.

Tom Cobbley

Jam First
Aug 7, 2011
Oldham
X Isle":16ab2rwa said:
Knarf Reprah":16ab2rwa said:
Concerning I must admit
I'm not concerned.

The more of these signings that come in, all very 'Derek' in their genesis, the less this wild and wacky conspiracy theory stacks up.

Last summer was the oddity, he seemed to work through it :shock:

Perhaps doing that has saddled some with the expectation that he should do that every year, which clearly he shouldn't, it's not healthy.

I am glad he hasn't been dragged back by the club yet or asked to provide comments on any of the signings. To do so would be to pander to these silly expectations, to saddle themselves with exactly the same problem next 'silly season'.

I half expect him not to be back tomorrow either now. Thinking about it the first couple of days are always described as 'weigh ins' and run abouts and the technical and coaching staff are quite capable of shaking the players down and issuing them their training kit.

Apparently thats a grey area. :thumbs:

P

Piran-Pilgrim

He is probably speaking to GC in Scotland about re-signing for us.

May 8, 2011
As people seem to be missing him so much perhaps they should enter the competition in the Herald where the winner gets to meet him and get a signed copy of the Promotion Diary, and the meeting is at Home Park!