Argyle and Wycombe charged and fined. Update | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle and Wycombe charged and fined. Update

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Cobi Budge.":2n01exkh said:
Hayes either has serious anger management issues or he's just a pr*ck, can't decide which one.

Definitely the latter Cobi. If he demonstrated half as much commitment when on loan with us on loan he might have finished his stint with Argyle with a modicum of appreciation.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Cobi Budge.":kurqn7dr said:
Hayes either has serious anger management issues or he's just a pr*ck, can't decide which one.

That's what I was questioning. His outward shows of pure hatred towards us is worse than I've seen with anyone with any real reason.

Feb 2, 2007
Hayes is in the same league as Steve MacLean for horrible returners!

I reckon Hayes' attitude comes from a professional pride that he knows he was totally inept for us and wants to prove a point that he was just unfit and lacking game time when he played for us after injury/bench time. Could be wrong though!

Liam Vercoe

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 27, 2010
Same feeling I get Nick. If that is the case then he knows how to hold a grudge!

Oct 31, 2015
Cant believe we are going to pick up a fine because of those idiots. The galling thing is that pathetic ref will have forwarded the report to the FA and it was his fault in the main.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
nick_PASTIE":1ir930gc said:
Hayes is in the same league as Steve MacLean for horrible returners!

I reckon Hayes' attitude comes from a professional pride that he knows he was totally inept for us and wants to prove a point that he was just unfit and lacking game time when he played for us after injury/bench time. Could be wrong though!

I understand what you're saying but it doesn't fit with his behaviour. From memory, after he left us and eventually ended up at Wycombe it should have been us that felt aggrieved by how poor he was for us. Many recognised he was unfit and returning from injury so cut him a fair amount of slack. His animosity toward us seems out of place and out of proportion. With that in mind I'm still wondering what it was about his time here that could lead to such a negative response. Steve MaClean, whilst a complete tool has a more justified reason for his anger towards us.

Jul 19, 2014
Does anyone who was at the away Playoff game at Wycombe remember him taking corners but leaving the ball half a foot in front of the line? Kept doing it on purpose as he knew it got a reaction out of us and then kept holding his hands up as if to say "what's wrong?" Pr1ck.

... Or am I mistaken and that was actually someone else?!

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
dellaclearing":1bic2f67 said:
Does anyone who was at the away Playoff game at Wycombe remember him taking corners but leaving the ball half a foot in front of the line? Kept doing it on purpose as he knew it got a reaction out of us and then kept holding his hands up as if to say "what's wrong?" Pr1ck.

Don't think that was Hayes, for corners he likes to stand on the keepers feet.

Sep 23, 2005
Plenty of video evidence to show who the provocateurs were in this. Hope Argyle mount a robust defence based on that but fear it will be equal punishments given out regardless of all that. Come on FA do your job properly for once.

Jun 22, 2008
Taunton
dellaclearing":20ih7xj5 said:

Joe Jacobson. Complete tool.

Jul 19, 2014
Green83":1hdw3rwh said:
dellaclearing":1hdw3rwh said:

Joe Jacobson. Complete tool.
Ah thank you for that correction.

Dear Mr Hayes,

Please accept my sincere apology for accusing you of winding up away fans by deliberately cheating right under their noses purely to provoke a reaction. It seems I have mistaken your level of twattitude for one of your other team mates.
In my heart I know you would never stoop so low and have much more respect than that. Please continue to be an ambassador for sportsmanship and an all round top bloke for many years to come.

Sincerely,
Dellaclearing.

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Green83":2bdzzug6 said:
The perfect sentiment. However I would venture to suggest that both Jacobson AND Hayes are complete tools.

Glad to put a name to a face. That Jacobson douchebag is an utter weapon

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Bermudian Green":35rgwmyo said:
They only get one day to respond?

What happened in the 41st minute?
You have a PM.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Wycombe do have previous form with the FA....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... rules.html

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/29727549

http://www.football.co.uk/wycombe-wande ... F8TiyTc.97

Ainsworth involved in this one and sent off ... http://www.getbucks.co.uk/sport/footbal ... ne-5724266
The two sets of players clashed after a foul by Gareth Ainsworth on Lions defender Tony Craig which saw the former QPR midfielder sent-off.
It was the second time that the two player's had clashed after Ainsworth broke Craig's cheekbone with an attempted overhead kick in the reverse fixture.

You'd think a club with such a small budget, as Ainsworth keeps telling everyone, they would get their house in order to stop the regular payments to the FA. Are they paying their fines by standing order or direct debit? :)