As a visiting Swansea fan... | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

As a visiting Swansea fan...

Aug 21, 2011
Vladivostok
Cobi Budge.":3mu1leb9 said:
McCormick is certainly a great keeper and probably the leagues best but I'm not sure how you gathered that from Sunday's match? He was quite rusty.

Agree about a scoreboard though, always said that about home park. I believe there's one in the plans for the new grandstand but that'll never be built.

Cheers anyway, good luck this season.
Scoreboard eh !!!!!!!! We had years of losing and then losing so do really need a reminder starring at us saying we are losing AGAIN at home :lol:

Dec 7, 2006
plazex":3vc6tb4m said:
Another thing I liked was that there was no segregation between both sets of fans. Yes, I was called a sheep you know what once, but nevertheless great.

We would like to see you in a higher league soon. Keep up the good footy. And we beat your exeter rivals 2-0.
Oh Christ, Cobi will be off on one now! :roll: :whistle:

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Fergy":2afklwq7 said:
We've never been a sustainably good footballing team. That's the problem.

We've never been a sustainably good team. That's the problem.

:oops:

Apr 15, 2008
London
edengreen":utsmphjw said:
All I meant is that they have no hope of winning anything just as much as Argyle do !

If league positions were on gates,history then we would be Championship every year its about football on the pitch and what I am saying watching Villa middle to bottom of the league every year must take some doing with little hope of doing better.

Argyle are crap at the moment but we at least have the hope that we can get back there. Id put my house on the fact that Aston Villa will never be European champions again but I reckon Argyle could make it back to the championship one day

Obviously the premier league is the only place to be for quality of football but I would suggest for excitement Aston villa, Stoke, WBA etc must be some of the dullest places to watch that quality football

Yeah, you won't see Swansea City winning trophies like the League Cup.

And as for the idea that we're a more attractive supporting proposition than Villa because of the slim hope we will struggle in the Championship at some point in the future... :lol:

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Fergy":2kxt86q1 said:
We've never been a sustainably good footballing team. That's the problem.

During our rise to the CCC, we improved for 9 years on the trot, how long do you want?

Jul 29, 2014
ealinggreen":exh4vsw5 said:
Burnley,QPR,Wigan,Cardiff,Swansea and Stoke all got crap crowds when struggling with mid table Championship sides.The idea Argyle fans are any different is rubbish,we are not a defferent species.If we had a sugar Daddy and a top class team aligned to the facilities,the crowds would be massive.Sadly it will never happen.All of the above threw money at the problem,clubs do not evolve to that level by cautious and prudent management.Sadly that needs a wheelan type figure.

Struggling?
We got 3rd. We could have gotten up to the BPL automatic.
Sorry to be a bit mean here, but look at where you are first.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I have a sneaky feeling that the OP is not a Swansea fan at all, but a freak from another website making trouble.

Call it a hunch.