Big green lottery (merged x 3) | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Big green lottery (merged x 3)

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
What is the cost, how do you sign up? Is it auto credited to your bank or do you have to physically claim it?

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Hi Davie et al,

Just to give a guideline, I "signed up" on the 22nd of last month and just yesterday I received a letter from the BGL which was very basic and contained a white piece of card with a 4 digit membership card. As yet, no money taken from my account and I believe I'm still waiting for my lottery numbers after which I should be good to go.

I hope.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
davie nine":kvcgoqdu said:
I received a Big Green Lottery card quite recently and I can confirm that the numbers on it are exactly the same as those on my original Argyle Foundation card.

If it helps, this is what I was told (unofficially).

The card consists of:-

1. A card number in the top left hand corner.
2. 4 Lucky Numbers.
3. 1 set of 4 numbers (between 1 and 32), called Jackpot Numbers.

The card number will be used for the annual draw. Members who have paid for 52 weeks will receive 52 chances to win £12,000 and members who joined during the year will receive the equivalent number of chances according to the number of weeks that they have been members.

The draw for the monthly £500 winner will continue to be done by using the 4 Lucky Numbers.

The weekly rollover draw will use the Jackpot Numbers as described on the PAFC Academy website.
1 set of 4 numbers will be drawn and checked for a winning combination. If this combination is not a winner, this procedure will be repeated up to 9 more times in the first week. The procedure will stop if a winner is identified. If there is a winner in the first week he/she will receive £100. If there is no winner in the first week, £100 will roll over to the second week and the same procedure will take place. If there is now a winner, he/she will receive £200. This procedure will continue until there is a winner. If, for example, a winner is not drawn until the 6th week he/she will receive £600.

I hope that this helps but, obviously, official clarification must be obtained by contacting the BGL website address.
Bump!! So far the only rollover winner was Mr C Partridge who won £100 in the first week. There have been no further winners and the rollover amount stands at £400 for the weekly draw on Thursday 20th July.

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
The Bilg Green lottery is an utter shambles , I don't know if I am in or out.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Talking of lotteries, I just found out that various cities here in Canada have 50/50 draws, nothing unusual in that but it is set around the cities sporting teams, they just started it here in Ottawa and the last game the winner won approx $21,000 dollars, but out in Edmonton they have gone big time, during the winter the draw is around the Edmonton Oilers NHL team, the 50/50 tickets are sold all over the city and the draw is at the next Oilers game, now the jackpot is higher when the team hasn't played at home for a week or so, the Oilers play 40 home games, in the summer the draw is around the Edmonton Eskimoes football team who only play 9 home games so naturally the jackpot is higher.
I found out about this when on Friday night the Eskimoes were playing the Ottawa Redblacks, and the tv crew kept on asking about the 50/50 draw. The draw was done at HT, the winner obviously gets 50% but the other 50% is divided between various charity organisations around the city of Edmonton, and the winner in this draw received

$435,919.50

http://edmonton.ctvnews.ca/eskimos-50-5 ... -1.3504333

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
To those complaining about delays in processing their applications.

From Tim Herbert.

I’m chasing up those questions (raised on Pasoti), as I can’t see why it would take three weeks to process online applications, but if you could ask the members to drop us an email on bgl@pafc.co.uk and we can liaise with them direct.

Don't shoot the messenger!!!

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Just received from BGL office :-

Just to confirm these applications (Ade the green and robbieB) have now been entered into the system and it should not take anything like three weeks in normal circumstances. I believe a combination of annual leave and the recent influx of members set us back slightly, but we’re now back on track.

Hopefully, members will now have more confidence in the system moving forward.

robbieB

🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 6, 2011
Thanks for your help guys.

SurreyJanner

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 30, 2015
Ade the green":39onrfcn said:
Hi Davie et al,

Just to give a guideline, I "signed up" on the 22nd of last month and just yesterday I received a letter from the BGL which was very basic and contained a white piece of card with a 4 digit membership card. As yet, no money taken from my account and I believe I'm still waiting for my lottery numbers after which I should be good to go.

I hope.

This is also my experience - I've received a white piece of card with a 4 digit membership number. Should I also have received some 'lucky' numbers or will these be sent to me when money has been taken from my account?

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
The 4 digit card number is used for the annual £12,000 draw. The 4 Lucky Numbers will be used for the monthly £500 draw and the series of 4 2 digit Jackpot Numbers will be used for the weekly £100 rollover draw that currently stands at £400.

I think that the weekly draw will take place today (Thursday).

Feb 26, 2012
Ivybridge
Just been 'telemarketed' by a firm working with the Big Green Lottery. I'm always reluctant to give out financial details over the phone---can someone just confirm that the BGL are using a telemarketing firm to drum up numbers. I want to support this but will probably do it online.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
davie nine":2bw0swh1 said:
Just received from BGL office :-

Just to confirm these applications (Ade the green and robbieB) have now been entered into the system and it should not take anything like three weeks in normal circumstances. I believe a combination of annual leave and the recent influx of members set us back slightly, but we’re now back on track.

Hopefully, members will now have more confidence in the system moving forward.

Thanks Davie. I realise that you have been pushed into a corner by acting as an unofficial agent in this matter.

I can confirm I have had more correspondence with a foundation draw number and a service user number but as yet no idea what my unique lottery numbers will be. However I am grateful to know that the process is moving on and I am quite happy to wait now for the lottery numbers to be allocated and the winnings start to come flooding through the door.

Thanks Davie.