Big green lottery (merged x 3) | Page 8 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Big green lottery (merged x 3)

metroace

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Sep 8, 2011
Glenholt
Numerous missed calls from this number in the past 8 weeks but I am informed that it is cold calling to drum up support for the Big Green Lottery. ONe of these times, I will get their call and tell them I am already a member.

Jul 14, 2017
I just put the phone down as soon as he started speaking...sounded dodgy and my first response to all cold callers is hang up.

John Cooper

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Brickfields Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
They've called me twice. Both times ive said I'm already a foundation member......

Dec 28, 2010
Quick Question.

I am signed up to the BGL. To those who have won money do they contact you to let you know you have won and then have to claim or do they automatically pay you if you win?

If they dont contact you where do you keep an eye on the results so you dont miss out?

Thanks in advance.

Apr 27, 2009
Greenpafcpete":2xjt3etb said:
Quick Question.

I am signed up to the BGL. To those who have won money do they contact you to let you know you have won and then have to claim or do they automatically pay you if you win?

If they dont contact you where do you keep an eye on the results so you dont miss out?

Thanks in advance.

When it was £10 prizes it was announced on the website then you got a cheque through the post a week or so later, you were not contacted as such e.g. E-mail / text.

With the larger wins i am unsure sorry

If you get into the last 12 for the Christmas draw IJN sends you a cryptic congratulations message in the middle of the night :thumbs:

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Greenpafcpete":26nunchz said:
Quick Question.

Thanks in advance.

The 'jackpot numbers' on your card are a series of 4 numbers from 1 to 32 e.g.'11-17-28-31'. The numbers are published weekly on the 'pafcacademy.co.uk' website but the posting provides all the numbers drawn since the 'rollover' system started. Up to 10 sets of numbers are drawn each week. If a winner is drawn, the draw stops and the winner will receive a cheque for £100 by post. If there is no winner the prize rolls over to the following week and becomes £200. After 5 weeks of no winner, the draw will continue beyond 10 sets numbers until a winner is drawn and that person will receive £500. The following week will return to £100.

All the draw numbers are published weekly on the 'pafcacademy.co.uk' website. The numbers for the first 11 weeks are published here dated 11th September:-

https://www.pafcacademy.co.uk/all-our-numbers/

These are for the following weeks:-

https://www.pafcacademy.co.uk/winner-on-the-last-roll/

https://www.pafcacademy.co.uk/we-have-a-rollover-3/

You can check to see how close your numbers got to a winning series. Good luck!!!

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
For members whose BGL cards have 3 sets of numbers; membership number in top left corner, 5 'lucky numbers' and a series of 4 'jackpot numbers', I understand that the 'lucky numbers' are no longer being used and newer members' cards do not have 'lucky numbers'.

The 'jackpot numbers' are used for the weekly rollover draw (this week's winner of £300 rollover, Miss Jodie Matthews from Chesterfield, had 'jackpot numbers' '9-16-20-25', the membership numbers are used for the monthly £500 draw (this month's winner, Mrs Greening from Plymouth, had membership no 77) and membership numbers (chances based on the number of weeks that membership has been paid in the relevant year) are also used for the annual £12,000 draw.

This is as I understand the procedure but, for clarification, members should contact [email='bgl@pafc.co.uk]'bgl@pafc.co.uk[/email]'

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Stonehouse Mike":119xabe1 said:
If you get into the last 12 for the Christmas draw IJN sends you a cryptic congratulations message in the middle of the night :thumbs:

:lol:

I happened to be in the right place at the right time.

Did I ever mention I won £10,000 once? :twisted:

Apr 27, 2009
IJN":2i371j3p said:
Stonehouse Mike":2i371j3p said:

:lol:

I happened to be in the right place at the right time.

Did I ever mention I won £10,000 once? :twisted:

Once or twice :whistle:

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
I'm still trying to join,another couple of weeks and I'm in the Guinness book of records.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Not reported on Pasoti for a while but these are the winners since the weekly rollover started on 22nd June 2017 :-

Clive Partridge £100
Mr McDougall £500
Mr Warren £500
Mr Brooks £200
Miss Matthews £300
Mr Wills £100
Mr J Tremayne £400
Mr Harvey £400
Mr Mills £300
Mrs Monk £400
Dave Ware £500

The monthly £500 winners were :-

Mr Fray
Mr James
Mrs Pawley
Mrs Greening
Mr Leppard
Mr Roberts
Mr Casley
Mr P Holmes
Nigel Moses

Winners are announced weekly on the Academy website

https://www.pafcacademy.co.uk/a-grand-weekend/

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
https://www.pafc.co.uk/news/2018/march/big-green-membership-drive/

THE Big Green Lottery is launching a brand new campaign to attract new members and help build our membership toward the target of 1,000 Pilgrims as part of the BGL.
We will be contacting members of the Green Army on our database, so if you receive a call from 01752 521416, please rest assured it is a genuine contact from Plymouth Argyle representatives.