Blanchard has apologised... | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Blanchard has apologised...

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
Green Neil":32n2zymp said:
Cobi Budge.":32n2zymp said:
The Trotman - Nelson parnership isn't that good, the reason being Nelson is often having to do all the work himself, and bycause he's such a good player, he lets Trotman off the hook.

As I've said, without Trotmans unforced errors this season we'd probably be in the play offs.

You may have mentioned it, yes :whistle:

So you've noticed, also? :whistle:

Sep 29, 2008
Plymouth
don't know why it was even a yellow card in the first place. You can look back and lose count on how many times players try to rip Reid's shirt clean off his back and get away with it, but when Blanchard tries something half as bad, second yellow.

Honestly was an awful referee

C

Cobi Budge.

I agree with that, after some recent good refs, he was diabolical and seemed as bias as you can get without it looking overtly suspicious.

Mar 23, 2011
Fareham
Refs must have been told to allow defenders to assualt strikers recently because thats all I'm seeing in nearly every game I watch, Argyle or not, and 94% of the time no free kick is given.

Sep 29, 2008
Plymouth
In all honesty, I feel Trotman should step forward and apologise. He was woeful on Saturday. Shows how important he is to us really.

Jun 23, 2011
Plymouth
Cobi Budge.":24itcqh9 said:
I agree with that, after some recent good refs, he was diabolical and seemed as bias as you can get without it looking overtly suspicious.

Rubbish - the refs are not biased, a truly moronic comment.

What they are is League 2 standard and poor, like the players.

Womble":1s0ntiu9 said:
Cobi Budge.":1s0ntiu9 said:

Agreed. You get good referees and you get the odd bad one. Sometimes that will work against you, like it did on Saturday, and sometimes it'll work for you.

Saturday's referee was the worst I've seen since Bristol Rovers away: he missed two clear red cards for Blanchard and Wotton :lol:

Liam Vercoe

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 27, 2010
MannameadGreen":1mpjl6qi said:
Womble":1mpjl6qi said:
Cobi Budge.":1mpjl6qi said:

Agreed. You get good referees and you get the odd bad one. Sometimes that will work against you, like it did on Saturday, and sometimes it'll work for you.

Saturday's referee was the worst I've seen since Bristol Rovers away: he missed two clear red cards for Blanchard and Wotton :lol:

Oh god, I'd think the player on the receiving end of Wotton's "tackle" is still suffering from PTSD!