Box Office (Grimsby tickets sold out) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Box Office (Grimsby tickets sold out)

Sep 13, 2003
Official site saying "tickets are limited please contact the box office direct". I wonder if Grimsby are going to be ok about away fans in home sections....... given the circumstances.

Dec 29, 2015
The message is:" There are errors on the page
None of the prices you selected could be found. Please contact the box office directly."
which suggests that tickets are no longer available online.

lipsonlad67

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 17, 2016
Deepest Lincolnshire
derbygreen":2g9nby19 said:
Do you think we were given the full allocation of 2,200 tickets?

Might be wrong but I don't think we have been given the full allocation yet. There just wasn't the interest shown going into the Crewe game to suggest that we had sold 2000ish for Grimsby.

Fingers crossed there will be a lot more made available.

derbygreen

✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 23, 2003
Paignton....was Derby
lipsonlad67":3txalrwh said:
derbygreen":3txalrwh said:

Might be wrong but I don't think we have been given the full allocation yet. There just wasn't the interest shown going into the Crewe game to suggest that we had sold 2000ish for Grimsby.

I hope so. I take it the Box Office is next open on Tuesday?

M

Minigreen

derbygreen":37f5oak9 said:
lipsonlad67":37f5oak9 said:
derbygreen":37f5oak9 said:

I hope so. I take it the Box Office is next open on Tuesday?
Yes, the Box Office is closed tomorrow. Very limited number of tickets available on Tuesday.

ping g5

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Dec 20, 2005
kimbo":2nrv87e5 said:
Official site saying "tickets are limited please contact the box office direct". I wonder if Grimsby are going to be ok about away fans in home sections....... given the circumstances.

I've sat in with the home fans on a couple occasions recently... I think generally as long as you don't act like a dick the locals and the stewards are ok with it.

Feb 24, 2008
lipsonlad67":1yy5ck2o said:
derbygreen":1yy5ck2o said:

Usually Grimsby give 600 away tickets, then upto 2,200 if requested (believe all or nothing, + the usual no ticket return policy to the club ). On this occasion there is demand for 2,200 maximum away end tickets the club must take up the option. Imagine only 600 of us there with a big empty space next to us.

Ray the Aviator

♣️ PASALB Member
Sep 15, 2003
Bramley, Hampshire
Strange one ... i rang ticket office at 11am .. the recorded message stated I was 7th in the queue .... over the next 2 hours it counted down to 'You are number 1 in queue and will be answered shortly .. well I gave up when I got to just short of 3 hours still at number 1...

I will try again tomorrow for 2 tickets but dont hold out much hope now...

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Ray the Aviator":2mekaxos said:
Strange one ... i rang ticket office at 11am .. the recorded message stated I was 7th in the queue .... over the next 2 hours it counted down to 'You are number 1 in queue and will be answered shortly .. well I gave up when I got to just short of 3 hours still at number 1...

I will try again tomorrow for 2 tickets but dont hold out much hope now...

This from IJN on Saturday :-
Nope there's still tickets left, but the shop is not open on Monday.

I assume that meant that the ticket office was also closed.

Ray the Aviator

♣️ PASALB Member
Sep 15, 2003
Bramley, Hampshire
I rang on spec and was surprised that the recorded message said I was 7th in the queue ... I had wrongly assumed that it was open as I was getting lower and lower in the queue .. hey to 3 hours of my life I won't get back

Alan Turing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 24, 2010
Mutley
Tickets sold out, ticket office are taking names IF any more tickets become available.

Sep 13, 2003
Hi Alan, thanks for that I was just on my way to Home Park. Thought they weren't open yet??