Box Office (Grimsby tickets sold out) | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Box Office (Grimsby tickets sold out)

Alan Turing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 24, 2010
Mutley
I was there early and Zac Newton met the dozen or so of us that were there and made an announcement.

P

PL3 Greens

No Grimsby tickets were sold today, i was in the queue early this morning with around 10 others. Later i asked the woman the ticket window where those "limited availability" tickets had been sold and the woman replied "online". Extremely frustrating when the twitter account tells no further tickets to be sold online. Just another communication error from the club that is becoming increasingly frequent with higher demands from the fans.

My name is on the reserve list although i can say I'm not hopeful in the slightest that we shall recieve anymore tickets considering its tuesday. It seems argyle have yet to ask for more tickets and by this i guess the earliest tickets would arrive would be Thursday.

Mar 3, 2012
PL3 Greens":41a5j213 said:
No Grimsby tickets were sold today, i was in the queue early this morning with around 10 others. Later i asked the woman the ticket window where those "limited availability" tickets had been sold and the woman replied "online". Extremely frustrating when the twitter account tells no further tickets to be sold online. Just another communication error from the club that is becoming increasingly frequent with higher demands from the fans.

My name is on the reserve list although i can say I'm not hopeful in the slightest that we shall recieve anymore tickets considering its tuesday. It seems argyle have yet to ask for more tickets and by this i guess the earliest tickets would arrive would be Thursday.

I find it hard to believe that they were selling tickets online this morning.

Sorry to hear you missed out, the club really need to sort out the communication they have with fans because its becoming a joke now!!

P

PL3 Greens

liamkite1":29bvlnj2 said:
PL3 Greens":29bvlnj2 said:

Sorry to hear you missed out, the club really need to sort out the communication they have with fans because its becoming a joke now!!

The woman didn't say online this morning, just online. Agreed, the tickets wouldn't have sold out online this morning, but at some point in the last 48-72 hours, those tickets that were put aside for Box Office sales this morning have been sold online.

Apr 6, 2009
from everything i've read Grimsby usually give 600 but can give up to 2200. if they've given the 600 then hopefully they can give more even if not the full amount. but if they've given 2200 then it may be a lot more unlikely we'll get more

Apr 6, 2013
Went to reception this morning at 8.45 and was told we've sold 1700 tickets which is our full allocation. Argyle have asked for more but are not expecting a positive reply on safety grounds

Mar 10, 2007
Since I Was 33":a24zrkje said:
1,700 tickets sold for a game so far away with a scandalous kick-off time is hugely impressive

:scarf: :nworthy:

Driving up from Cornwall, actually really happy about kick off time.

B

bugbug93

liamkite1":2mt7z5nn said:
PL3 Greens":2mt7z5nn said:

I was trying all weekend to get a ticket online and kept getting the message saying 'tickets are limited- contact the box office directly'

Went on at 8:30 this morning and got through and managed to buy a ticket! Don't know if this was a glitch in the system or if the tickets were released online this morning before 9 o'clock!

P

PL3 Greens

bugbug93":3v4hgx46 said:
liamkite1":3v4hgx46 said:
PL3 Greens":3v4hgx46 said:

I was trying all weekend to get a ticket online and kept getting the message saying 'tickets are limited- contact the box office directly'

Went on at 8:30 this morning and got through and managed to buy a ticket! Don't know if this was a glitch in the system or if the tickets were released online this morning before 9 o'clock!

:facepalm: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Jan 9, 2013
bugbug93":pvijhoj8 said:
liamkite1":pvijhoj8 said:
PL3 Greens":pvijhoj8 said:

This seems to be the norm with the Argyle box office nowadays! I always get my tickets online for this reason. :sigh: