Branston released | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Branston released

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
Brano I know you read this site....you told me at the sponsor's lunch.. Many many thanks for all your efforts in keeping Argyle in this division.I wish you well in everything you do...

Oct 5, 2003
Devon
Cheers Branno for your efforts this time and the first time when you came down on loan. I remember wishing we could have signed you then!

B

Ben Gifford

Could he be off to Torquay perhaps? That was my first thought when I heard the news.

He was an absolute rock last season, and he was celebrating as much as anyone at Rochdale last season when we stayed up.

Whatever happens Brano, good luck with your future whether that's playing, managing, coaching youngsters or something completely different!

Sep 7, 2006
Plymouth
Would like to thank Guy for all that he's done for the club during our darkest hour,also on a personal note the effort he made with my daughter will always be appreciated,he will always be one of her favourite players.

Jun 11, 2012
I echo all the previous. Best of luck to a top guy (see what I did there? :silent: ).

Apr 22, 2013
Absolutely massive last season, one of the main reasons we survived and a great bloke to boot. Good luck in whatever you choose next. said hello to him today at about 1230 and had no idea this was on the cards.

C

Callum15Scaife

Good luck Brano, thanks for everything, a truely passionate player! Last season you were an absolute animal and we would be down if you didn't step up and sort out the defence. Best of wishes in the future. I'd like to see you at Torquay next.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Great man, had a quick chat with him on his way up to Sparksy.

Last season if you chucked at breeze block at our goal mouth he would had headed it away.

Proud that he wore the green shirt when we need him.

C

Cult Of Personality

Was great last year but i think his age caught up with him this season

I wish him all the best and will never forget what he did for the club

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
Greenpafcpete":2x8u62f8 said:
Massive part of our survival, he will always be remembered for that, his head is like a magnet to the ball.

Typical old fashioned centre back, no nonsense, thats what i loved about him.

Thankyou Branno for everything and good luck at your next club!

:iagree: