Branston released | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Branston released

Dec 21, 2010
Have followed your career with interest over the last 20 years Guy since you played on loan for us as a young un. Thanks for everything !

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Guy's efforts last season to keep us from relegation were immense. It is a pity you joined Argyle so late in your career. We could have done with you at the back kicking, heading and cajoling 2 seasons earlier.

Good Luck in the rest of your life.

Lesmin

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 14, 2011
Thank you for want you did for us during the last 18 months, we wouldnt be where we are now without you. all the best for the future want ever you do.

Dec 29, 2011
Attended the 5 year Plymouth Argyle disabled society party on Saturday morning.Guy Branston and Matt Lecointe were the special guests .I did not know Guy had been released from his contract at this stage .He was a great ambassador for the club taking time out to talk to everybody there .My son was made up when he was talking to him .Thanks for everything and good luck for the future .Also thanks to Matt as well .

L

localboy

Thanks for your efforts branno, top bloke, all the best for the future

Dec 23, 2005
I for one thank Guy for all his help in keeping us up last year. He was an inspiration to some of the younger players too, and I do so hope you do well with your next venture - Thanks Guy! :wave:

Aug 15, 2008
I would have hated him marking me in a game. Top defender for lower leagues and a nice bloke off the pitch.