Bray Update? - 6 Months Out confirmed. | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Bray Update? - 6 Months Out confirmed.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
I was hoping that perhaps some news would have trickled through from Swansea by now as to the severity of the injury. They have had all day to make an assessment. There is nothing on the OS.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Verte":u2qsigl2 said:
I think it's a bad injury he has definitely done some ligament damage it's just what grade it is.

The exuberance of youth got him off the deck the first time when he should have left the pitch.

I hope I'm wrong and it's soft tissue or something minor.

He should have been taken off. Any physio allowing a young player owned by another club to carry on should have a good think tbh!
only one sub appearance at the start of his career, straight off and treated, no risks taken (imho!)

B

Big Kev

Don't think we'll learn about the real extent of the injury, they need to wait a few days usually for swelling to go down on knees before they can see what exactly's happened.

Nov 14, 2010
Cornwall
pedro91":3gosl9uk said:
I was bending down to stroke one of my cats a few years ago and something popped in my knee.
Absolute agony followed,my knee swelled up and its never been the same since :sigh:

The last time I stroked a pussy something popped but it wasn't my knee!

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Just had a message from my Swansea supporting mate, Bray is out for 6 months apparently. :cry:

Obviously not official, but Mark isn't the sort of bloke to say this lightly.

Poor, poor lad.

Steve Dean

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
Must be the shortest Argyle career ever. Poor chap and very good luck to him.

P

Paul_Roberts

Poor kid.

Amazing how he managed to carry on playing with that kind of injury - hopefully him staying on didn't do any further damage.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
He's not going to stay here is he? He's already in Swansea.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
tagz":f7r9jon9 said:
"Bray's loan cut short" I imagine he will now be returning to Swansea but not confirmed by either club.

He is already there!

Very Very unfortunate considering he was not even tackled. On the positive side, he is young enough to recover and get on with his career.