Brief Synopsis!!! (Oxford) | Page 7 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Brief Synopsis!!! (Oxford)

Apr 20, 2004
Dorset
I think we actually responded well after going down to ten. We were certainly the better team for most of the remainder of the half.
Had we continued that way in the second we could well have got something out of the game. Unfortunately we came out second half with seemingly less intent, conceded a second goal, then capitulated.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
So it’s further prove that the Adam’s half time team talk/tactical masterclass was the reason we absolutely crumbled second half and concede 3 more goals.

The blokes currently stealing a wage right now.

Aug 8, 2014
warney":352oanuz said:
I think we actually responded well after going down to ten. We were certainly the better team for most of the remainder of the half.
Had we continued that way in the second we could well have got something out of the game. Unfortunately we came out second half with seemingly less intent, conceded a second goal, then capitulated.

You are right about the first half as we did respond well. The 2nd half could and should have been different if jervis hadn't missed such a guilt edged chance

Apr 15, 2008
London
Whether or not the ref lost us the game is by the way, the fact is, if we don't win on Tuesday by the time the next home game rolls around in December, we won't have won at home in the league since early August - half the season.

Dec 3, 2005
Accepting the sending off was debatable - it must be obvious that in the first half Argyle played pretty damn well with 10 men, in fact for most of the 1st half they were better then Oxford and could easily have gone in on level terms, if not better. THEN hal-time arrives and the magician that is our manager brings Miller on (WHY?), the defence looked good in the first half.

Then to compound things he takes off one of our best players TD (WHY?)
We were still well i nthe game come half time and then the manager makes things worse.

Time to go back to Scotland, and manage a team in their Premiership - which is the equivilant of our 1st divison anyhow.

I feel sorry for the players - not being able to play the game to the best of their abilities, we look good when we attack - we just need a damn striker - I am so fed up with this negative tactics from our manager.