Brief Synopsis!!! (Portsmouth) | Page 9 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Brief Synopsis!!! (Portsmouth)

Aug 21, 2011
Vladivostok
Cobi Budge.":2ajyq1v6 said:
Gary_Wills":2ajyq1v6 said:
So, cheating is fine as long as you benefit from it.
Sums football up.

Yes.

It's hypocritical because we are bias football fans but...

Would you rather we won an important game by diving for a last minute penalty or lost/draw?

I agree with the above posters, should certainly ask the FA to strip our points and give them to Pompey. :roll:
Jeeeeeez H Christmas!! Fans saying it was cheating? A pen to us and its cheating?????? Keeeeerist.

We should voluntarily take minus 20 points as well.

P

Paul_Roberts

This isn't the 19th century, any Corinthian spirit disappeared from football decades ago. In fact, I'd like to see England try to cheat more, if only because it's impossible to eradicate 'simulation' from the world game and therefore we need to embrace it on the basis that if you can't beat them you need to join them.

The alternative is to maintain our usual position of bleating about Jonny Foreigner cheating, while they simply ignore us and carry on polishing their trophies.

If Alessandra dived then good on him. Any player who would risk a booking and the inevitable scorn that comes with it in order to try and win my team a match is all right by me.

Feb 22, 2008
Mainly Saltash
tigertony":nen2nq0z said:
We should voluntarily take minus 20 points as well.
I like that idea, I hadn't thought of that one.

We'll be ok though because I'm sure all the other clubs will be searching their souls and doing the same as well..... :lol:

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
IJN":1hnwjkf0 said:
Gary_Wills":1hnwjkf0 said:
Sums football up.

i've asked before and I ask again.

Do you attend ANY football matches?

Nothing yet Mr Wills?

Are you ever going to answer or do some of us simply write you off as another Internet Troll? I must admit I'm way past that point already.

C

Cobi Budge.

Amen Paul.

Couldn't care less if he dived or not, football isn't all sunshine and rainbows, like or not, simulation is part of the game now.

If our player dives and wins a spot kick, good. It's happened to us before and will happen again.

Aug 21, 2011
Vladivostok
IJN":29szyydd said:
IJN":29szyydd said:
Gary_Wills":29szyydd said:
Sums football up.

i've asked before and I ask again.

Do you attend ANY football matches?

Nothing yet Mr Wills?

Are you ever going to answer or do some of us simply write you off as another Internet Troll? I must admit I'm way past that point already.
Should have kept quiet - we'll take that point as well to go with the minus 20 :lol:

Oct 3, 2003
Dundee
I merely stated that is how football seems contented.

It's lost integrity assuming it had it, makes little attempt to get it back, and seems to thrive on a rollerball mentality of winning is everything and convinces most of its customer base to think the same, irrespective of the quality of fare served up. And kids its customers that one fulfills a civic duty to frequent one's local small club rather than opt for a big brand.

If that's what is popularly passing as entertainment, so be it. But some of us might just turn off to some more noble form of entertainment sooner rather than later. Maybe just an age thing.

Aug 17, 2005
This is just my opinion but having watched the replay from the refs view u can see shore push Lewis in the backwhich assisted him going over. Just think that this could of been the deciding point on the penalty.

Apr 20, 2004
Dorset
At best it was a clumsy ill-advised challenge.
After his overall performance it's amazing to think Shorey once played for England!

Oct 14, 2013
Paven":1zfeees0 said:
Ollieargyle9":1zfeees0 said:
PL2 3DQ":1zfeees0 said:
Interesting you say that Tyhee, tagz always used to be great with stats and stuff, even if he was commenting a lot. Haven't seen him in ages, anybody know what happened or if he's ok?

You were quite friendly with tagz when he was a Pasoti poster, I'm surprised you didn't keep in touch with him or know why he isn't on Pasoti anymore.

He never said he was leaving.. I do know his identity but he's not on Twitter or Facebook or anything, I see he's posting on Exeweb a lot mind.

I'm confused, so you know full well where he is then if he posts on Exeweb? :crazy:

Well that's clearly not what I said. I know where he is, but what happened to him?

Innocently asked a few minutes a go, seems that was a mistake.

I know Tagz well, he told me he was banned from this site for some comments. Last thing Tagz is is an E£%$^$ fan (In reply to Ian). He now posts on Exeweb and the other site due to this ban but he's no harm really. Any chance of letting Mr stat return?

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
young green":1ls5abd5 said:
Paven":1ls5abd5 said:
Ollieargyle9":1ls5abd5 said:
PL2 3DQ":1ls5abd5 said:
Interesting you say that Tyhee, tagz always used to be great with stats and stuff, even if he was commenting a lot. Haven't seen him in ages, anybody know what happened or if he's ok?

You were quite friendly with tagz when he was a Pasoti poster, I'm surprised you didn't keep in touch with him or know why he isn't on Pasoti anymore.

He never said he was leaving.. I do know his identity but he's not on Twitter or Facebook or anything, I see he's posting on Exeweb a lot mind.

I'm confused, so you know full well where he is then if he posts on Exeweb? :crazy:

Well that's clearly not what I said. I know where he is, but what happened to him?

Innocently asked a few minutes a go, seems that was a mistake.

I know Tagz well, he told me he was banned from this site for some comments. Last thing Tagz is is an E£%$^$ fan (In reply to Ian). He now posts on Exeweb and the other site due to this ban but he's no harm really. Any chance of letting Mr stat return?

It was a little more than "some comments", I'm not in the business of shaming banned users without them present to defend themselves so I'll simply request that you ask him. We've not left him in the dark on his removal, he knows full well why he was banned, as always the intial ban is for 12 months after which Tagz is welcome to put in an application and we will review his banning.