Brief synopsis | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Brief synopsis

Feb 21, 2011
Trotman injured? If nothing else today showed that Wotton can't play centre half anymore and whoever said Blizzard could play as one of three centre backs had obviously never seen him play there, we missed Trormans heading ability when defending today he's no world beater but he's head and shoulders above those two in that position.

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
It was simply a disgraceful performance from Argyle today. Clueless. Inept.
How Sheridan can think it is a good idea to start a game without a defence is beyond me.
Wotton is too slow and nowhere near as good as he thinks he is.
Blizzard isn't a defender.
Parsons simply isn't very good.
Young's radar was misaligned.
Reid is too greedy.
I got the feeling that no-one out on the pitch had a clue what they were supposed to be doing, and that got worse as the game went on and things were randomly shuffled around.
Banton at least tried today and had his best game since his return.

Mar 6, 2011
London / Plymouth
JS said he just asked players what has changed & why have performances dropped. I asked "Did you get a reply?" He answered "No".
#pafc
- Sparksy on Twitter.

Perhaps a question he should know the answer too?! Almost feel sorry for the players...

Dec 23, 2010
Plymouth
When Sheridan took over we were told we'd get attacking, exciting football. He clearly tried to sign exciting players in the summer; Boco, Alessandra, and Morgan. Even Banton. But it's just plain boring. It's not even like it's boring and effective. It's boring and rubbish. I know we are 9th, but we only 9th because of the other teams below us are even more inconsistent than us. The pitch; it just doesn't suit us. Wimbledon, Exetee, Scunthrope, Oxford, and Chesterfield have all come here and played like Barcalona and made us look like Hyde. Sheridan needs to get it right this summer because nobody will put up with this next year. Sheridan coming out and saying that the season is over has killed any remaining confidence we had, and we will probably get d*cked in both remaining games. We are six points better off. That isn't much.

C

colinp71

Look why our people going on
So what we have last these games look where we are in the table from last season. I sure js will sort us out next season. So lets enjoy the world cup and get behind the boys next season.

Oct 18, 2010
St Judes
Great goal at least, not a lot else to get excited about. I think JS is making us go backwards, potentially we could have done so much better this season.

Feb 15, 2005
Of course some halfwit will blame the crowd for not roaring us on to victory!! Till Blanchards late shot did we test the keeper in the second half.

C

Cobi Budge.

Unpopular view but I thought we actually seemed to get better once Morgan & Showunmi were on. At least we had a game plan then, get it in to the box and have them nod it down for one and other, it was a powerful front line which caused problems...but far too late.

Oct 23, 2013
Block 12
How are we still 9th? At one point during the match we were down to 10th.
Pompey are now only 1 point below us, and we have 4 pts out of a possible 21.
I am still in support of JS but our form does need to improve. 2/3 weeks ago we were talking about us going up and Pompey going down.

Dec 22, 2004
Plymouth
So far my son has fallen out with my father, my father has fallen out with my mother and I have fallen out with my wife.

I wish our team could sit in the aftermath of the arguments to see exactly what the knock on effects of their performances are...

Sh!t end to the holidays. :furious:

G

Greenskin

Tony_Flags":1e53a39y said:
So far my son has fallen out with my father, my father has fallen out with my mother and I have fallen out with my wife.

I wish our team could sit in the aftermath of the arguments to see exactly what the knock on effects of their performances are...

Sh!t end to the holidays. :furious:

Always used to fall out with my father and grandfather about Argyle,soon forgotten though.Just wish they were still around to argue with,although if they did come back and see the depths to which Argyle have plumbed since their demise.........

Princerock

♣️ PASALB Member
Aug 14, 2011
Weren't quite a few of those players supposed to be playing for a future contract...or has Sheridan made them not care too hoots if they're here or not ?

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
an absolute disgrace from start to finish.no passion and no pride from the majority of our players and no reaction from our management squad.my player ratings;
cole 2
parsons 0 doesn't look like he can play football
blizzard 0 a gentle breeze of a player.not fit to wear the shirt
gurrieri 5 not one of my favourites but a man who is always conscientious
wotton 3 paul you're legs are gone mate
hourihane 1 a good goal other than thar truly appalling.please ask for a transfer
nelson 6 did ok
alessandra 0 awful game from a less than average player.get rid
young 4 did alright but looks de-motivated.gotta motivate yourself son
banton 7 did well
reid 5 worked hard with no service.
showmesumabilite' 0
blanchard 0
morgan 0
management squad minus 1 million.resign now the lot of you.you are a disgrace to our club