Calum Dyson (possible signing from Everton) | Page 8 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Calum Dyson (possible signing from Everton)

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Steve.PAFC2012":1p6s9m81 said:
I remember last time it was being said we were about to make a loan signing (Jordan Flores) that didn't go through either. Odd.
That's because Blackpool came in at the last minute and that meant he didn't have to move, which suited him quite well as his girlfriend wasn't keen on a move to Plymouth.

Apr 29, 2016
Pilgrim28":2vkhj4ro said:
The Herald and their "sources". Anyone else thinking this has been made up by Beren to fill time lost by the Lambert story. He says he was pulled out of a friendly, everyone was as it was cancelled!

Quite right the friendly was cancelled due to an unsuitable pitch. If Cross got that wrong can we rely about the rest of the story ... I think not!!

May 8, 2011
It could be that Adams is not happy with the way the potential move has been handled by the other side and has decided it isnt the way he works so is looking elsewhere.

Jan 2, 2006
I think he probably suddenly became aware of Lee Erwin's availability and wants to try and sign him instead. Wouldn't be surprised if Erwin signs for someone that the Dyson deal is suddenly back on

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
So where has the Erwin connection come from? Same place as Lambert?

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Probably waiting for the dust to settle before bringing out the Dyson

Jan 27, 2012
Whatever striker Argyle sign, he needs to be at least as good as Taylor in order to create proper competition. Blissett is good to have in the background but he wasn't close to displacing Taylor last year.

He's not a striker but Kennedy is the fella I wish/hope Argyle would sign. I doubt it will happen though. I was really impressed with that guy.

subbuteo

Cream First
Brickfields Donor
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 12, 2009
Waiting on a vax apparently.

RKB

♣️ PASTA Member
Jul 22, 2013
gaspargomez":kfeqoelk said:
Whatever striker Argyle sign, he needs to be at least as good as Taylor in order to create proper competition. Blissett is good to have in the background but he wasn't close to displacing Taylor last year.

He's not a striker but Kennedy is the fella I wish/hope Argyle would sign. I doubt it will happen though. I was really impressed with that guy.

Having brought in 3 wide players in the close season (Wylde, Grant, Ainsworth), with another (Lameiras) that could potentially play there, and Jervis and Carey already in place, we now have a multitude of options. There is not a chance, or any reason, for Kennedy to return.

Tynan One Nil

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 23, 2013
Played for U23's v Accrington today, group off to La Manga tomorrow for training. Seems deal more likely to be dead, if not happened by now.

Dec 20, 2011
looks like this deal has been sweeped under the carpet!

Although he has not yet signed for anyone else yet.

It could still be done and dusted.