Calum Dyson (possible signing from Everton) | Page 7 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Calum Dyson (possible signing from Everton)

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Derek Adams refusing to be drawn on the speculation:

He said: "I don't like to comment on speculation. There has been a lot about in recent times and it's not very helpful.
"We don't go about our business in that way. We always keep things to ourselves.
"If something is going to happen then we put it out. At this moment in time I'm not going to comment on anything from another club."

Herald

Jul 29, 2010
Keepitgreen":19rmvzqj said:
Derek Adams refusing to be drawn on the speculation:

He said: "I don't like to comment on speculation. There has been a lot about in recent times and it's not very helpful.
"We don't go about our business in that way. We always keep things to ourselves.
"If something is going to happen then we put it out. At this moment in time I'm not going to comment on anything from another club."

Herald
Quite right too :clap:

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Argy1e":lr4ueclu said:
Beyton_Green":lr4ueclu said:
All I can remember from the Grimsby game is them blowing chance after chance. However I have no idea if this guy was guilty?
Watched the highlights on youtube, don't think he touched the ball in that video, so can't help you there.

Bogle was the real bogey man in the Grimsby team, I seem to recall.

Leo's Grandad

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 18, 2011
Sunny Plymouth
Probably talking to a source from the Herald.
:whistle:

Sep 28, 2003
London
oldage":13owfjyu said:
Xisle,You want facts! He's just been voted young player of the year at Grimsby and scores regularly for a Premiership U23 side .Surely it is better to welcome the lad and highlight his strengths rather than question his ability.Your comments are largely hypothetical and as such are pointless

This is a discussion board, not the official welcoming committee. Stop trying to curtail debate.

For my money this looks like it could be a good signing.

Apr 30, 2017
The Herald and their "sources". Anyone else thinking this has been made up by Beren to fill time lost by the Lambert story. He says he was pulled out of a friendly, everyone was as it was cancelled!

Feb 8, 2005
Steve.PAFC2012":3elzokpf said:
Move stalled according to a herald reporter.

Wonder if it's because we're pursuing Irwin instead?

Or are we persuing Irwin because the Dyson deal has stalled?

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Steve.PAFC2012":2hxreljc said:
Move stalled according to a herald reporter.

Wonder if it's because we're pursuing Irwin instead?

Are we talking about Lee Erwin here of Oldham Athletic? He was their top scorer last season, but it would certainly annoy Shezza to see him head off to Argyle, I should imagine.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Are we talking about Lee Erwin here of Oldham Athletic

Who is on loan to Oldham from Leeds, why would Leeds want Irwin to move from one Div 1 team to another?

Jun 4, 2015
Ford
Ottawa Green":2ascbvmp said:
Are we talking about Lee Erwin here of Oldham Athletic

Who is on loan to Oldham from Leeds, why would Leeds want Irwin to move from one Div 1 team to another?
Possibly more chance of progressing by playing in a more successful team than Oldham (who are widely tipped as strugglers next season, I believe)? :shh: