Cambridge away | Page 7 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Cambridge away

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
A nightmare journey, we took the A34 Oxford through Milton Keynes route to avoid the M25 but still took just under six hours. The M5 leading up to Bristol was especially bad.
Hopefully the traffic is not so heavy for the travelling fans on Saturday.

Mar 9, 2011
Knarf Reprah":3s4c7mvs said:
Sue Pollard":3s4c7mvs said:
It's unlike me to miss the first away game of the season but I'll be listening to the radio as I get on with my decorating.

Have a safe journey for all those travelling and bring back those 3 points
part time supporter! :funny:

Cheeky b*gger!

IJN":3s4c7mvs said:
At least she hasn't got 'another' team. :scarf:

:lol: :thumbs:

Dec 17, 2013
Bodmin/Birmingham
PL2 3DQ":2dyiiftp said:
A nightmare journey, we took the A34 Oxford through Milton Keynes route to avoid the M25 but still took just under six hours. The M5 leading up to Bristol was especially bad.
Hopefully the traffic is not so heavy for the travelling fans on Saturday.

My dad and I originally took M5 but got worried because of radio bulletins and ended up cutting through to the A303 which was a huge mistake. Crawled and stop/started our way past stone henge and the surrounding area. M3 was ok but the M25 was horrendous. Think we spent around 30/45 mins just passing Heathrow alone. We are staying in Bedford, but at the end of the day the car said we had been running 6 and a half hours since leaving Plymouth!

Feb 24, 2009
Paignton, Devon
Good luck to the lads today :scarf: :scarf:

Annoyingly, this is one fixture I had down as a 'deffo' as its local to me but at KO I will be at 35000 ft returning from holiday in Bulgaria :furious:

I'll take draw today :D

Apr 4, 2007
Grantham, Lincs
Maybe old news but Cambridge confirm POTD. out of interest when I almost bought online yesterday- until I realised picking up tickets from Plymouth was a little out of my way!!- it was number 866 which I would have bought.

N

NorfolkGreen

Grantham Green":1ajim2j7 said:
Maybe old news but Cambridge confirm POTD. out of interest when I almost bought online yesterday- until I realised picking up tickets from Plymouth was a little out of my way!!- it was number 866 which I would have bought.

I can guess who got 666