Cambridge away | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Cambridge away

B

Benji1

Suffolk Green":2n4xqmj5 said:
Lets show the new boys - what an 'away Green Army's' all about!!

Exactly 'Suffolk', 3 points as well would even be better

B

Benji1

PAFC Andy":siuzbo2g said:
So excited about this. First ever away game, on my birthday!

Hi Andy, Enjoy the experience, to see and feel the Argyle Green Army at an away game is something else.

When they are in full voice, it is quite wonderful.

Dec 17, 2013
Bodmin/Birmingham
Benji1":cf7dt0v4 said:
PAFC Andy":cf7dt0v4 said:

Hi Andy, Enjoy the experience, to see and feel the Argyle Green Army at an away game is something else.

Thanks! I imagine it will be brilliant. Have wanted to do an away game for so long but my dad isn't really into the singing and prefers a good view, hence why I have a season ticket in block 12 and not block 3. But he said I could do pretty much anything for my birthday, so Cambridge away it is! So excited...

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Oct 31, 2010
Pump up the volume...

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/Sport/C ... 070100.htm

ā€œLast year you had to contend with Luton bringing 1,500 people, but thatā€™s it. This year, as youā€™ll see on Saturday ā€“ Plymouth will bring over 1,000 ā€“ thatā€™s the norm.

ā€œWeā€™re going to need to be very vocal on the terraces and help the team as much as we can.ā€

Aug 7, 2013
PAFC Andy":1rvf25w0 said:
Benji1":1rvf25w0 said:
PAFC Andy":1rvf25w0 said:

Thanks! I imagine it will be brilliant. Have wanted to do an away game for so long but my dad isn't really into the singing and prefers a good view, hence why I have a season ticket in block 12 and not block 3. But he said I could do pretty much anything for my birthday, so Cambridge away it is! So excited...

Have a Special day young man, I'm sure it will be a great experience and live long in your memory, especially if we return with 3 points. COYG :scarf:

Forest of Dean Green

āœ… Evergreen
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
Mar 5, 2009
Gloucestershire
Mr Tumble":3peix5ef said:
PAFC Andy":3peix5ef said:
Benji1":3peix5ef said:
PAFC Andy":3peix5ef said:

Have a Special day young man, I'm sure it will be a great experience and live long in your memory, especially if we return with 3 points. COYG :scarf:

Enjoy it mate. Going away is a great balance to the all too often moaning home experience. Voices raised in song in new towns and cities. Usually a much more optimistic vibe. And you get to see some sights as well. Roll on Saturday.

B

Benji1

DrewPAFC":3mr8fusr said:
Made a last minute call to do this one having just moved to London..

Can we buy tickets on the gate?

Cheers!

Best if you check with CUFC direct, 01223566500

Jan 3, 2013
Sue Pollard":38lqzx3e said:
It's unlike me to miss the first away game of the season :sad: but I'll be listening to the radio as I get on with my decorating.

Have a safe journey for all those travelling and bring back those 3 points :thumbup:
part time supporter! :funny: