Cambridge away | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Cambridge away

Aug 8, 2013
Worcester
Fergy":25ofui1t said:
spowell92":25ofui1t said:
Fergy":25ofui1t said:
I bought a ticket from the e-ticketing system and it had seemingly completed the process yet money hasnt appeared to have my account. Anybody else used it?

I'd ring them mate and see if there's a ticket assigned/bought from your account :thumbup:

The 'transaction history' section confirms that I have purchased a ticket but I think it will be best to double check with the box office. Cheers Sam!

Are you getting your tickets delivered or collecting them? I've had the similar issue before and the delay has usually been because they've been yet to post them to me and don't take the money until they have been dispatched.

B

Benji1

Norwich Green":36z4ctpe said:
Just booked tickets, driving down from Norwich with Mrs & kids. Does anybody know if you can get a pint in the ground?

I think so matey, as I read somewhere, can't remember where, that we can get access to the supporters bar at the ground.

C

cambridgefan01

Hi Cambridge fan here in peace.
Just reading this thread and would like to clarify some points.

- those travelling by train the ground is about 25 minute walk from Cambridge station however you will have some nice real ale pubs on the way. Or you could walk into the city centre and find a large wetherspoons and then taxi or bus from there.

- I think you may be disappointed if you wish to use our Supporters club bar as away fans are no longer allowed and guests need to be signed in by a member, this is due to Lincoln fans trying to cause trouble last season.

We are looking forward to our return to Football league and opening fixtures against Plymouth, Birmingham and Portsmouth is infinite better than Dover, Dartford and Eastleigh all the best for the new season with the exception of Saturday.

Moleman

✅ Evergreen
Feb 19, 2006
Plymouth
Emu":1rcgxl7w said:
Cornish Chris":1rcgxl7w said:
How close is Cambridge station to the ground?

It's a bit of a trek. I used to live in Cambridge and I would advise you to take a taxi or take a walk for 30mins. The plus side is that there are not many hills. :)

There is a pretty good bus service in Cambridge and the Citi 3 goes from the Station to the ground. Takes about 15 - 20 minutes depending on traffic and should cost about £3 return maybe cheaper.

F

Furnau

Hello cambridgefan01.
info required please, the names & locations of the real ale pubs en route to the ground, i should have plenty of time for a decent pub crawl pre match Cheers !

C

Cambsargyle

Furnau":369krvnr said:
Hello cambridgefan01.
info required please, the names & locations of the real ale pubs en route to the ground, i should have plenty of time for a decent pub crawl pre match Cheers !
Come out of the station and turn right through car park and under cycle bridge into Devonshire road 50 yards up is the Devonshire arms.small independent pub with good local ales. 10 yards away is the white Swan(known locally as the swimmer) and just a few yards away in Kingston street is the Kingston Arms,excellent choice of ales and good food.The ground is walkable but after all that Ale a cab is advisable!

F

Furnau

Thanks for the info CambsArgyle, looking forward to the pubs on Devonshire Rd ,hopefully that might be a good omen for us !

B

Benji1

Anybody know the rough numbers we are taking to Cambridge on saturday.

B

Benji1

Dreamgreen":331joy4q said:
I heard we have sold 800 odd tickets, so with the stragglers who will POTD it should get to 1,000.

That is brilliant, for a League 2 game, even thou a few people will be on their holidays
I remember a few years ago, on the opening day, away at Reading, we took getting on for 3,000, we won as well, 2-1 I think.

The Doctor

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Benji1":3c9h0tec said:
Dreamgreen":3c9h0tec said:
I heard we have sold 800 odd tickets, so with the stragglers who will POTD it should get to 1,000.

That is brilliant, for a League 2 game, even thou a few people will be on their holidays
I remember a few years ago, on the opening day, away at Reading, we took getting on for 3,000, we won as well, 2-1 I think.

Nearer 4000 I think. Wasn't it our first match in the Championship. The mighty Nick Chadwick scored in stoppage time to give Argyle a 2-1 win. Fantastic moment.

B

Benji1

The Doctor":3gge5x9e said:
Benji1":3gge5x9e said:
Dreamgreen":3gge5x9e said:

Nearer 4000 I think. Wasn't it our first match in the Championship. The mighty Nick Chadwick scored in stoppage time to give Argyle a 2-1 win. Fantastic moment.

You are probably right, fantastic support, good day, great result, sea of green everywhere. Can't remember the scorers thou