Cambridge away | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Cambridge away

Aug 8, 2013
Worcester
Anyone know if the priority ticket benefit you receive with your Argyle Foundation membership count towards booking early tickets for this one?

Oct 23, 2013
Block 12
spowell92":wau7mlch said:
Anyone know if the priority ticket benefit you receive with your Argyle Foundation membership count towards booking early tickets for this one?
All they mention on early booking;
TICKETS for Argyle's opening game of the season, at Cambridge United, are on sale to Members from 10am on Wednesday, July 23.
The Pilgrims head to Cambridgeshire to kick-off the Sky Bet League 2 season on August 9, for a game with a 3pm kick off.

Tickets are on sale to Members only - one per member - until Wednesday July 30, when they will go on general sale.

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Tickets bought. A rare away trip for The Doctor and family cunningly combined with a short break in Norwich to visit the wife's father. Genius.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
http://www.footballgroundguide.com/camb ... By%20Train

savetheworld.gif

B

Benji1

Wondering how many tickets we have sold, and estimation of our superb away support.

Jul 27, 2011
St Austell
I bought a ticket from the e-ticketing system and it had seemingly completed the process yet money hasnt appeared to have my account. Anybody else used it?

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
Cornish Chris":12l5zmgx said:
How close is Cambridge station to the ground?

It's a bit of a trek. I used to live in Cambridge and I would advise you to take a taxi or take a walk for 30mins. The plus side is that there are not many hills. :)

Aug 8, 2013
Worcester
Fergy":343qyva0 said:
I bought a ticket from the e-ticketing system and it had seemingly completed the process yet money hasnt appeared to have my account. Anybody else used it?

I'd ring them mate and see if there's a ticket assigned/bought from your account :thumbup:

Jul 27, 2011
St Austell
spowell92":1fz3x0mg said:
Fergy":1fz3x0mg said:

I'd ring them mate and see if there's a ticket assigned/bought from your account :thumbup:

The 'transaction history' section confirms that I have purchased a ticket but I think it will be best to double check with the box office. Cheers Sam!