Cambridge away | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Cambridge away

B

Benji1

Benji1":4lgi4fj7 said:
The Doctor":4lgi4fj7 said:
Benji1":4lgi4fj7 said:
Dreamgreen":4lgi4fj7 said:
I heard we have sold 800 odd tickets, so with the stragglers who will POTD it should get to 1,000.

That is brilliant, for a League 2 game, even thou a few people will be on their holidays
I remember a few years ago, on the opening day, away at Reading, we took getting on for 3,000, we won as well, 2-1 I think.

Nearer 4000 I think. Wasn't it our first match in the Championship. The mighty Nick Chadwick scored in stoppage time to give Argyle a 2-1 win. Fantastic moment.

You are probably right, fantastic support, good day, great result, sea of green everywhere. Can't remember the scorers thou

It was trigger after 21 mins, and Chadwick after 90, remember Brevett getting a load of abuse.

Apr 8, 2014
I did read that but doesn't seen to clarify about inside the ground, most places that sell food which they do also serve beer, it just really says we can't use the supporters bar

A

argylelegend

Another four tickets purchased! Any idea how many we have sold so far?

B

Benji1

Previous post this morning said over 800 tickets sold so far, should be a good turn-out

Feb 25, 2007
St Blazey
I doubt anyone on the Banana bus will have a ticket until we get there. Ill be getting up 3.45am to get on the bus around 4.45am!!! :crazy:

Mar 9, 2011
It's unlike me to miss the first away game of the season :sad: but I'll be listening to the radio as I get on with my decorating.

Have a safe journey for all those travelling and bring back those 3 points :thumbup:

C

city_pilgrim

Two Pilgrims and a Gooner going to be heading north east to uni town with the Green Goddess. Hoping for a really positive performance to kick off the season

B

Ben Gifford

Think the last ticket update I read on twitter was around the 900 mark on Tuesday afternoon. I think we could hit 1,100 before Saturday which would be fantastic.

Jul 6, 2011
Cobi Budge.":3lhad2fz said:
I still think York was worse, but I was at that game as well, and yes, you are right, it was very very bad.

1500 Argyle fans at Watford, all let down big time.

I remember a point in the game we were continuously hoofing the ball to Alan Judge, the smallest player on the field.

Mariner was a truly awful manager I'm afraid.

Fletcher had more tactical nous than Mariner.

They should have had him as strikers coach, he's excellent in that capacity, just not a manager.