Carey ready to talk to Argyle about a contract (merged) | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Carey ready to talk to Argyle about a contract (merged)

Mar 21, 2010
Plymouth
edengreen":1cljrc35 said:
TBH I see a game being played, GC parading like a peacock in his promotion finery, DA playing the I replaced 14 players in the summer and strengthened the team I can do it again !

I think Carey will get a take it or leave it and be off, I suspect that Adams has a replacement lined up from SPL maybe the St Mirren Lad in the championship that someone posted a video of

Personally i Think we have seen the last of Carey, Am I right that Jervis is also out of contract? why not the same publicity of this? maybe Jake realises the Grass isnt always greener after 13 clubs already?

Are you Mystic eg ?

Mar 23, 2008
BaffinsPompey":sd0uyhhf said:
Afternoon all,

Congrats on your promotion - well deserved. Fair play you are a hard team to beat

So like you we have started plotting next season and what few players we need to get in to have a crack at the playoffs perhaps. With Gary Roberts' pace gone, we probably have an attacking midfield berth available. A quite a few this end are talking about Carey as an apt replacement for him. He has looked pretty decent this year, chances of him being lured?
With respect, I think if Carey goes it would to a bigger and better club, just can't see him making a sideways step. My gut feeling is that he may go, nothing is nailed on from either side and i think an approach from a championship team who could see him as a cost effective squad filler and he could be gone. Time will tell, he's been great for us but no one is bigger than the club and if Adams pulled him from nowhere why can't he do it again?