Carl McHugh signs for Motherwell | Page 25 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Carl McHugh signs for Motherwell

Feb 21, 2012
Plymouth
Did not realise that it was so bad,I know some thought that he deserted us,and may not have much sympathy.but no player should be injured that badly,i for one hope that Carl makes a full recovery.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
The Herald are running a story from 11 days ago. McHugh should have seen a guy in Dublin since then so hopefully he's had better news.

BBC

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
rongreenblood":2cl9eekm said:
What happened to my thread about Carl Mchugh's head injury that i posted yesterday?

Hi Ron, please ignore our grumpy customer service adviser.

Your thread was moved to the Argyle Old Boys forum where threads about ex-players are placed.

There's quite a lengthy discussion about him on there.

Mar 23, 2008
Wish him well, left under a cloud but some things are bigger than that, always gave his all for us and hope he's ok and a speedy recovery.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Carl was a valued and committed member of our club for 2 seasons. It is not clear why he chose to pursue his career elsewhere but I hope that he makes a complete recovery from his unfortunate injury and is able to resume his career with Motherwell.

Jul 29, 2010
I'm with Frank on this one. They are heroes while they don the green, white and black, but very few go on to be legends who I care much about after they've left.

I'm sorry he's injured but there's a board for former players and personally I rarely go there because i'm not interested in them. Especially when there's a 'cloud' involved.

I'm interested in the players who are currently doing better than the players who left so off to the 'old boys' board with it...

...'to obscurity and beyond' :wave:

Jan 3, 2013
X Isle":3oeuqe8a said:
I'm with Frank on this one. They are heroes while they don the green, white and black, but very few go on to be legends who I care much about after they've left.

I'm sorry he's injured but there's a board for former players and personally I rarely go there because i'm not interested in them. Especially when there's a 'cloud' involved.

I'm interested in the players who are currently doing better than the players who left so off to the 'old boys' board with it...

...'to obscurity and beyond' :wave:

Thank you exile, personally I think being called an arse for making a perfectly logical and TRUE comment is completely out of order.