Carl McHugh signs for Motherwell | Page 24 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Carl McHugh signs for Motherwell

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
pedro91":3fxrlkyz said:
It will be interesting to see how he gets on against Rangers on BT Sport at the weekend

Reading from Motherwell's own website McHugh had 3 positive mentions for good play but received a yellow card. Rangers won 2-0 but the Steelmen's manager reckoned that they had the better chances! He always was a tad blinkered in his opinions.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
McWho's second game for Motherwell was a league cup game with an attendance of just 946! Lol. We took more than that to a pre-season friendly.

Jul 12, 2004
Agree with the last three sentiments. I have tried to contact Motherwell to wish him well as a PA supporter who really appreciated his efforts at Home Park.

Feb 2, 2007
Bonzo":j8q3ldrh said:
Agree with the last three sentiments. I have tried to contact Motherwell to wish him well as a PA supporter who really appreciated his efforts at Home Park.

Nice to hear.

He may have left in a way not positive for me or most of the Green Army, and I was genuinely worried about how we would replace him but I think a lot of the sentiment came from the way Derek announced his imminent re-signing (a rare lapse of judgement or a risky bit of brinkmanship from Derek depending on how you see it) and the fact we knew we were losing someone talented, versatile and committed at L2/L1 level.

Fingers crossed, he'll be back for Motherwell soon!