Cheltenham tickets | Page 10 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Cheltenham tickets

Dec 27, 2004
Bidford on Avon
Got my tickets in the Cheltenham end - oh well :(

Park at the Racecourse in the P & R bit as I always do.

Free Marchant's bus runs to the ground about every 10 - 15 mins.

Great set up

Aug 8, 2013
Worcester
Metal_Green_Mickey":3crlq474 said:
Got Cheltenham tickets.... What is it like. We have seat numbers so is it allocated seating on the day? Or like at Crewe, sit where the hell you like......

It's however they feel on the day mate. Sometimes they're cool and just allow for unreserved. Other times they've been strict about allocated seats.

I think it was the last time we played away there that they actually enforced the allocated seats for the first time. It caused some fuss with groups that were together but booked separate as it had never been allocated before. They opened up extra seating to the side of the pitch so that everyone that wanted to be together, could. Was a bit of friction, but overall common sense prevailed and I believe we did also... 3 nil? Boco, Morgan and Reid?

Aug 8, 2013
Worcester
Just checked Greens on Screen, Zak Ansah and Reidx2 secured us a 3 nil win last time we were away at Cheltenham. It was the time before that that Boco, Morgan & Hourihane scored. Scored 3 in 3 consecutive away games at Cheltenham. Let's hope for the same again please!

Feb 23, 2008
They're playing hardball with the seating, I couldn't pick where I could sit when I ordered online and my friend couldn't order his until general sale, we're sat miles apart and Cheltenham have said there's nothing they can do about moving seats or putting us in the family stand as my eldest is autistic too.

Apparently it's completely sold out and I'd need to contact Argyle?

Dec 27, 2004
Bidford on Avon
Not happy with the whole shambles - so I could have got Argyle tickets after all.

Cheltenham tickets ordered and arrived in 2 days. I'll be hiding in amongst the home fans.

Glad the whole Liverpool circus is over and we can get back to the important stuff again

Mark Colling

♣️ PASTA Member
Sep 23, 2003
Brizzle
www.groupspaces.com
Pilgrim_Joe":ji7gbd7u said:
Got my tickets in the Cheltenham end - oh well :(

Park at the Racecourse in the P & R bit as I always do.

Free Marchant's bus runs to the ground about every 10 - 15 mins.

Great set up
Are you sure it's still running? I just tried to double check details and it was discontinued for last season. I can't find any evidence that is is running this season either.

A

AdyP14

Very annoyed, live in midlands so no way tickets will arrive in time if i am lucky enough to order them in the morning! Reckon i could collect them.from Cheltenham if Argyle brought them up on the coach? Mate did years ago at the Ricoh