Cheltenham tickets | Page 11 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Cheltenham tickets

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Knarf Reprah":3bal61fg said:
Why can't people sit in the correct seats ffs?
Most football grounds don't give enough leg room for people over six foot to sit down properly. Certainly not comfortably. The option then is either to stand up and block the views of those behind you or stand at the back - which may not be where the ticket states.

Either way though, despite having a seat printed on them, most away ends in League Two are unallocated seating, in that it's not enforced, so the "correct seat" is wherever you wish to sit.

Jan 19, 2017
Anybody at the game able to help out a fellow green. Been in Birmingham for a weeks course for work and travelling back down to Devon on the train via the Cheltenham game on Saturday. This means I will be carrying my luggage. I have e-mailed Cheltenham to see if they would store it for me during the game but due to policy can't (which is fair enough). Wondering if somebody that is driving to the game would let me store said luggage in their car in exchange for a couple of beers or soft drinks. Any help or other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

B

bigdavegr84

Colfish207118":24gruooo said:
Anybody at the game able to help out a fellow green. Been in Birmingham for a weeks course for work and travelling back down to Devon on the train via the Cheltenham game on Saturday. This means I will be carrying my luggage. I have e-mailed Cheltenham to see if they would store it for me during the game but due to policy can't (which is fair enough). Wondering if somebody that is driving to the game would let me store said luggage in their car in exchange for a couple of beers or soft drinks. Any help or other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

does the station have designated luggage lockers?

Jun 19, 2006
Somewhere or other
Colfish207118":a3tsusy0 said:
My car will be in the main car park from about 12:45 till about 5:30, happy for you to store your luggage in it...

PM me if interested

John Cooper

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Brickfields Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
Metal_Green_Mickey":2hz10cy7 said:
Got Cheltenham tickets.... What is it like. We have seat numbers so is it allocated seating on the day? Or like at Crewe, sit where the hell you like......

Allocated, so don't sit in mine!

John Cooper

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Brickfields Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
Knarf Reprah":1cu5vnpr said:

Perhaps they cant read?

tonsk

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 19, 2003
Plymouth
www.dastardlys.co.uk
John Cooper":2r860s4y said:
Knarf Reprah":2r860s4y said:

Perhaps they cant read?

Had 2 people on Weds night come all the way up to row Q, telling my 2 mates (ST seats) that they were sat in 'our seats' and would have to move. Looked at the ticket - Row D!!! :banghead:

tonsk

Apr 6, 2009
bigdavegr84":4gov2r01 said:
Colfish207118":4gov2r01 said:

does the station have designated luggage lockers?

Not sure if you're sorted but if not you are very welcome to.use our car. If you're going back to Plymouth you can jump in for way back also

Jan 19, 2017
Thank you. All sorted thanks to Green Eyed Monster but much appreciated. Also got my train booked back to Devon already but thanks for the kind offer. Come on you greens.