Cheltenham tickets | Page 9 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Cheltenham tickets

vibratingspider

Joined 1996
Jam First
Oct 1, 2006
Well, we've got 4 tickets but the Mrs doesn't quite know where in the ground we're sitting (apart from the away end, which is really all that matters). Roll on Saturday!

ng

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Jan 21, 2011
Nuneaton
Finally got through to the ticket office. Only family or disabled tickets left. Home end for me. Does anyone know if I can pay on the day?

Jan 6, 2004
Cheltenham have bugger all fans - why don't they allocate more of the ground to away fans - they are throwing away money

Dec 27, 2004
Bidford on Avon
Cracking ground and very friendly fans.

Just peed that the ticketing shambles and the fact I couldn't physically get to the box office in person or sit on the PC mean I'm now an exile in exile :)

Tewkesbury Green

✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 21, 2006
Yes, can confirm it is family tickets only remaining, so taking my son now whether he wants to go or not!!!

To be fair you should be fine in any of the home ends apart from maybe the terrace behind the goal.

Mar 14, 2009
Got Cheltenham tickets.... What is it like. We have seat numbers so is it allocated seating on the day? Or like at Crewe, sit where the hell you like......

Jun 19, 2006
Somewhere or other
Metal_Green_Mickey":3p1xf5uq said:
Got Cheltenham tickets.... What is it like. We have seat numbers so is it allocated seating on the day? Or like at Crewe, sit where the hell you like......
I remember before it was first come first served but as it's a sell out i think it might be allocated seats