Clinton Morrison on Talksport | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Clinton Morrison on Talksport

Jun 19, 2006
Somewhere or other
I had a little spat with him, he was mouthing off about argyle fans, I told him not to tar us all with the same brush, he came back and told me he doesn't like me or argyle fans because... I am an argyle fan, told him he was a tool...

If that makes me a troll then so be it

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
No, it makes you a normal Argyle fan. :lol:

Still sober?

C

Cult Of Personality

Player who is past his prime and now plays for a tinpot club. Also one of those fake irish players who was not good enough to play for his actual country

Stevie Wotsa

✅ Evergreen
Nov 4, 2012
Devonport
IJN":2ys8bp0v said:
Liam's right though. There is a bunch of young trolls on Twitter that make me embarrassed to be an Argyle fan.

Banter is one thing but wishing people dead is quite another.

Yeah that stevie wotsa or wotsawonder being one of them, what an idiot :coat:

:thumbs:

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Seems like Clinton has got his wish. Word on the street is that after Tisdale spent all summer with his thumbs up his Jack see he's more or less guaranteed to offer him a contract. All summer mind you to find a striker with quite a few looking for employment and he plumps for good old CM who scored 0, zip, nada, niente in 25 appearances last season.

Let's please not ever have any thoughts on Tisdale managing us. The guys so stuck in a rut he may as well be a tram.

S

Sam Phillips

I genuinely hope he does re-sign. My 3 yr old daughter would be more of a physical presence up front for them.

C

Cobi Budge.

He's on Football League tonight this evening.

Hoping we win and he gets asked about our excellent start.

Jun 19, 2006
Somewhere or other
Cobi Budge.":2gqpsqfw said:
He's on Football League tonight this evening.

Hoping we win and he gets asked about our excellent start.
What do they see in him as a pundit?

He has the most annoying fake cockney accent, I know a relation of his, he thinks he's a complete kn0bber too...

Jun 4, 2015
Ford
Jesus Christ, what a boring, dull and inarticulate prat - what on earth possessed C5 to book him for tonight's show? He hasn't said a single thing of interest so far.