Clinton Morrison on Talksport | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Clinton Morrison on Talksport

Aug 10, 2014
He sounds like an absolute tool. "So are you staying on with Exeter" .... "Not sure,not sure, but maybe there's some good news for the city fans later this week" I mean I hate shitty just as much as the next man, but on what planet does he think that by him staying with them, or anyone is good news. Does he really rate himself that much. I think a tear just left my eye through laughter

up the line

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
I feel a little sorry for him. He's become a bit of a comedy character, like the David Brent of football, full of misplaced self grandeur. Sadly it's a case of all mouth and no Chinos

pilgrimmike1

R.I.P
Oct 5, 2010
oggieland
Molton green 1989":1hps6jvv said:
He sounds like an absolute tool. "So are you staying on with Exeter" .... "Not sure,not sure, but maybe there's some good news for the city fans later this week" I mean I hate shitty just as much as the next man, but on what planet does he think that by him staying with them, or anyone is good news. Does he really rate himself that much. I think a tear just left my eye through laughter

The good news would be he's leaving and is never going to grace the westcountry with his presence ever again. A legend in his own mind and who's breath must be real bad with all the poo that comes out of his gob.

Jun 19, 2006
Somewhere or other
Near the end of the program, when they are doing all the summing up he is stood and directly behind him he has the Argyle badge,

I'm a bit of a numpty with this stuff but if anyone can do some sort of screenshot and post it it would be good...

I might take a photo and put it on twitter

bodspafc

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Aug 8, 2005
Bristol
Molton green 1989":nlap35tz said:

Maybe the good news is that he's leaving? :lol:

H

HeathrowJanner

That Clinton Morrison made himself look a right clown with his Ali-G wannabe accent.
As per usual,minimal coverage of the team currently in 2nd place after their best start for seasons.Ali-G never mentioned us....As soon as they showed our brief highlights I switched the Staines Massif off.

J

Jimmy75

Thought he was awful on C5, wouldn't get wound up by the banter, he is at the end of his career and just looking for the next step....can't see Sky or B.T. On the phone for him this morning!!

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
green eyed monster":4uj92ytm said:
Near the end of the program, when they are doing all the summing up he is stood and directly behind him he has the Argyle badge,

I'm a bit of a numpty with this stuff but if anyone can do some sort of screenshot and post it it would be good...

I might take a photo and put it on twitter

I wouldn't want him associated with our club?

Rumour on Exweb they have Adrian Mutu lined up for January. ECFC fast becoming a retirement home forvdisfunctional old footballers.

For any too young to know. Adrian Mutu once played for Chelsea and has been banned twice for cocaine use.

Having watched the programme for the first time last night, I can't get my head around how terrible all the presenters were, although Morrison is clearly the worst. Having won the bid with the football league they have clearly made a big investment, which is then screwed up by such poor quality presentation and punditry. In future I'll record, then skip thru the non playing parts.