Crawley tickets/travel/pubs | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Crawley tickets/travel/pubs

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
The ref for this game is the one we had in the first leg of the play-off semi-final last season, the one who let Wycombe get away with everything (no, not Phil Gibbs :) ).

Questions were raised at the time why such an inexperienced ref (only his first full season in the FL last season) was appointed for such a high profile match, and it showed.

Sep 19, 2015
Why are they only available until thursday evening? Why cant you buy them on Friday if there are tickets remaining?

Dec 20, 2011
Haven't a clue mate, They have home tickets available POTD but not for away supporters.... Crawley fans can order by phone and collect from ticket booth or pay at turnstiles on Saturday.....

Probably down to the ground regulations, the capacity is 5996. (3295 seated )
I reckon the gate will be around 4000 with at least 1500 GA.

Jul 29, 2010
You know what, i'm not so sure John.

1,200 is a good number, clearly. But are 300 people going to wake up this morning and think "poo, I really must sort my tickets out for Saturday".

I reckon no more than a handful of tickets more will be sold. And that's just plain odd, given we took 1,400 in the depths of administration how have we failed to sell out a 1,500 allocation on the back of fantastic away form as momentum builds towards a promotion push? :think:

What is clear though is the information has most definitely been put 'out there' by all concerned. Anyone turning up at the Crawley ticket office on the day and being surprised they can't get a ticket will have palpably failed the six P's.

Basically you'be got ten hours from now to buy your tickets.

Dec 20, 2011
I got to agree Smiffy, Should be a decent game.. Simpson and Brewster retuning.
Pompey played at Crawley on the Tuesday night after playing us on the Saturday,
Attendance 4003. (Over 1700 Pompey!) POTD for them I'd have thought....

Oct 12, 2015
Welwyn Pilgrim":15ss6vto said:
Hertspilgrim...what route you taking?? I'm coming from WGC..

Hertford North - Fins park - Victoria - three bridges.

Missus has just thrown a curve ball at me, as I forgot I agreed to take her daughter to Footie training.
Might mean a slightly later train and slightly less drinking time...

Thoroughly ruined my weekend :whistle:

Oct 12, 2015
Adam_R":23s6276b said:
Don't let the lesser drinking time affect quantity. See it as an increased challenge!

Indeed...I'm being forced to buy cans for the train.
It's all her fault ;)

Dec 30, 2004
Brighton
Following John Eldridge's excellent post, can I ask if one or two pubs have been decided upon?

I know the Snooty Fox which I can confirm is fairly naff, although it is pretty large and IIRC they do at least sell the decent local Harveys bitter among the forest of lager taps. I also know Goffs Manor from a Green Army invasion three or four years ago - lovely pub with a big garden, but that was on an unseasonably warm and sunny October (?) day, not mid Feb when clouds and rain are forecast.

Oct 12, 2015
MickyD":3cllkjgs said:
Following John Eldridge's excellent post, can I ask if one or two pubs have been decided upon?

I know the Snooty Fox which I can confirm is fairly naff, although it is pretty large and IIRC they do at least sell the decent local Harveys bitter among the forest of lager taps. I also know Goffs Manor from a Green Army invasion three or four years ago - lovely pub with a big garden, but that was on an unseasonably warm and sunny October (?) day, not mid Feb when clouds and rain are forecast.

Hoping for a few GA in the Fox....
Easily swayed though, if there seems to be a forum consensus. Would be nice to meet a few from here in person :)

Dec 30, 2004
Brighton
Yes, I may end up coming alone (cos I'm a sad git) so it would be nice to hook up with some Pasoti-ites.

If I do arrive alone it will be with a spare away ticket which I'll be offering at cost if anybody needs one. (I need to collect them from the ticket office so a slightly earlier arrival at the Field of Nightmares will be necessary.)

Sep 19, 2015
Does anybody know what The New Moon pub is like? It seems to be quite close to the ground so maybe a Home Supporters pub.

Dec 20, 2011
3 minutes from the ground open to home and away fans

Ive never heard of any trouble involving CTFC and its supporters ,"they got no fans"

Crawley club social bar will be open to away support but limited to about 300 punters in total.