Crawley tickets/travel/pubs | Page 7 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Crawley tickets/travel/pubs

Dec 20, 2011
Downsman in Wakehurst Drive , Southgate & The Grasshopper in Ashdown Drive , Tilgate are close by.

Shops and takeaways and both 15/20 minutes walk

Jul 29, 2010
No recent knowledge of the Half Moon but it used to be the most 'tasty' pub around football matches. Not Crawley hools you understand because, as John says, they aren't that sort of club. I shall explain....

Crawley being a new town doesn't have any real history or tradition at all, least of all a firm of their own, it's primarily London overspill. Consequently it's got more than it's fair share of Chelsea, Millwall, Hammers etc. 'faces'. When there wasn't a rumble 'up town' they'd stay at home and have one with anyone who visited, they never liked Aldershot for some reason. If they are still around i'd imagine they're saving themselves for Pompey on Tuesday but I wouldn't take the chance.

For all I know it could be a family friendly gastro pub now but on reputation of old, best avoided....unless your moniker implies you're into that sort of thing in which case please avoid it by 200 miles and stay in Plymouth :wink:

Jul 29, 2010
Can't do links as i'm on my mobile and i'm too old for technology that small, but....

There's an update on the baggo stating there are no more ticket sales from Argyle but CTFC will sell tickets at their end until 4:30 **TOMORROW**.

Tickets clearly can't be posted out at that notice but you will be able to collect from the ground on the day.

All I would say is their ticket office is even smaller and understaffed than ours...and we all know how far the queue extends at Home Park just before kick off. Get there on plenty of time.

They reiterate that there will be *NO POTD** just the collection of pre bought tickets.

Jul 29, 2010
John Eldridge":3i8jks5q said:
They played Pompey in August mate ...........

Scrub that then, crossed wires, it's Barnet :oops:

Easy mistake to make, one souless London 'suburb' is very much all the others :lol:

C

cornish_pirate

In need of 1 standing ticket for tomorrow's match, if anyone knows of any. Thanks

Aug 7, 2008
Devon
I've got an under 18 ticket that you can have - I'm sure if you went to the box office up there they would upgrade it.

Couldn't find the "flogging a dead horse" emoji - but for those driving, "The Jolly Tanners" is serving pasties and cider before the match (but do let me know if you need a pasty, please - 8 booked so far).

Set your satnavs to RH17 6EF ! All colours of Argyle shirts welcome !

Mike

ChepstowGreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
May 1, 2006
Just got a standing ticket in two minutes by calling 01293410000 and chosing option 1. Will pick up from ticket office tomorrow.

Around 200 left. Standing only. Only on sale until 4.30 today apparently.