Credit to John Sheridan/Humble Pie time (merged). | Page 14 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Credit to John Sheridan/Humble Pie time (merged).

May 26, 2006
South Devon
Laido":yki0j8kz said:
No pie of the humble variety here..standing by my words..
He may have gotten us to within an inch of League 1 football next season but still don't want him here next season whatever League we end up being in. Tin hat on but still...SHERIDAN OUT!! this has been the most untidy, uninspiring, frustrating and negative way of reaching the Playoffs...wasn't exactly the breeze we were all expecting, free flowing, passing and entertaining football.
Having said that I will be supporting the men on the pitch as they hopefully do the job over Wycombe. :scarf: :scarf:

Agreed 100%.

Jan 3, 2013
Wagga_Wagga":2x9ow3p8 said:
Laido":2x9ow3p8 said:
He may have gotten us to within an inch of League 1 football next season but still don't want him here next season whatever League we end up being in. Tin hat on but still...SHERIDAN OUT!! this has been the most untidy, uninspiring, frustrating and negative way of reaching the Playoffs...wasn't exactly the breeze we were all expecting, free flowing, passing and entertaining football.
Having said that I will be supporting the men on the pitch as they hopefully do the job over Wycombe. :scarf: :scarf:

Agreed 100%.
Ditto

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
Laido":wf6flycx said:
It could of been easier but in no way was it gonna be a breeze or was anyone really expecting it to be either.

Aug 3, 2008
Plymouth
Steve.PAFC2012":fo4rwvkr said:
Laido":fo4rwvkr said:
It could have been easier but in no way was it gonna be a breeze or was anyone really expecting it to be either.

Ideal for both of us if we get promotion. His CV will be vastly improved so he can leave right away and we, of course, get what we want.

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
I think there are some people who only want us to get promoted so it makes Sheridan's CV look better which means he might be approached by another club. It's quite sad really, as frustrating as his decisions can be if you look at where we were before he took over it proves he's done a good job on the whole for us, some of the name calling and abuse he gets is uncalled for and shows a complete lack of class.

Apr 25, 2006
Cornwall
Steve.PAFC2012":3qtaqvxe said:
I think there are some people who only want us to get promoted so it makes Sheridan's CV look better which means he might be approached by another club. It's quite sad really, as frustrating as his decisions can be if you look at where we were before he took over it proves he's done a good job on the whole for us, some of the name calling and abuse he gets is uncalled for and shows a complete lack of class.

Ditto

Mar 5, 2012
Balham_Green":ffwcuvmx said:
Why don't you get your thick head out of the sand and join the real world? I've probably been supporting a lot longer than you, nobody is happier that we scraped in to the play offs and I'd love us to go up though I still can't quite see it. But I won't be convinced Sheridan is the right manager for the club until he's achieved a hell of a lot more and somebody like you making obnoxious comments to try to keep me quiet wont make any difference. Now you go back to your happy clappy world(after one good performance).

Come on The Greens!

I wasn't aware that the length of time that you supported (loosely or otherwise) indicated how vast your knowledge is or the value of your commitment.....
Does that mean anyone below your lofty status should bow to your superior knowledge and standing within the club then?....
I've only been a green since 1972, so I wonder where that leaves me, feeling rather inadequate now!!