Deadline day thread | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Deadline day thread

Mar 23, 2008
tom16pafc":2442x3bu said:
He's a left winger, it was quite obvious that he is left footed and played on the left wing!
Sounds like Sheridan will soon have him playing right back.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
graiser":3mkdwjha said:
Mdgreener":3mkdwjha said:
Okay - a (very) wild hopeful speculation here. Jason Puncheon. Clearly not Warnock's favorite, even though he played him today and Puncheon did score a goal. Might loan him to us for a few month's while he decides his future at Palace. Maybe Puncheon has good memories of Home Park and is sick of London. In the long run, he will be playing first team in the Premiership or Championship, but Warnock may want him to loan him to us to teach him a lesson. Hey, I can hope can't I? :whistle:

P-ssed a bit early buddy aren't you

Puncheon never wanted to be here when he was an Argyle player. :whistle:

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Ade the green":1gzdhd1c said:
graiser":1gzdhd1c said:
Mdgreener":1gzdhd1c said:
Okay - a (very) wild hopeful speculation here. Jason Puncheon. Clearly not Warnock's favorite, even though he played him today and Puncheon did score a goal. Might loan him to us for a few month's while he decides his future at Palace. Maybe Puncheon has good memories of Home Park and is sick of London. In the long run, he will be playing first team in the Premiership or Championship, but Warnock may want him to loan him to us to teach him a lesson. Hey, I can hope can't I? :whistle:

Puncheon never wanted to be here when he was an Argyle player. :whistle:

He hardly ever was - even when he was meant to be!

C

Cobi Budge.

We don't need another striker, we have Reid, Morgan, Lewi, Smalley & Harvey.

I'd sign a left back.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
The Transfer window closes at 11pm on Monday.

I can see one coming in but no one leaving, not even a youngster.

The emergency loan window opens next week so there's no panic if we don't sign anyone tomorrow.

Aug 8, 2013
Worcester
Cobi Budge.":2mlvqesn said:

I'd sign a left back.

Harvey isnt a striker, Smalley is already in and out of the squad, Lewi as a striker is entirely dependant on Reid and Morgan isn't a goal threat. With Lecointe out injured also, I'd be looking at bringing a new striker in.

I'd also be looking at another central midfielder, someone who's creative and can get forward well and is capable of playing in a midfield two. Just to give us greater options for different styles & formations.

I'm surprised that Sheridan feels the right wing is an area that needs improving. Looking forward to hearing of some business being complete though.

Aug 21, 2011
Vladivostok
graiser":3lqmd7hi said:
Mdgreener":3lqmd7hi said:

Wot I was thinking as well.
But Graiser beh arn't you up late for an old geezer ?

Anyway back to my story. I think the words are jumbled. Its a young winger who has won the PL Championship. Let me think a mo ?
Ronaldo :lol:

Feb 21, 2011
spowell92":uredl5am said:
Cobi Budge.":uredl5am said:

I'd sign a left back.

Harvey isnt a striker, Smalley is already in and out of the squad, Lewi as a striker is entirely dependant on Reid and Morgan isn't a goal threat. With Lecointe out injured also, I'd be looking at bringing a new striker in.

I'd also be looking at another central midfielder, someone who's creative and can get forward well and is capable of playing in a midfield two. Just to give us greater options for different styles & formations.

I'm surprised that Sheridan feels the right wing is an area that needs improving. Looking forward to hearing of some business being complete though.
Agree with all of that except the Harvey bit, he is a striker only as is Sheridans want he never gets to play there.

Mar 7, 2006
On secondment in Kent
Mdgreener":3jy5o0l0 said:

^^^ Pint of what he's on please

Aug 8, 2013
Worcester
BadBoy":ertd1mjp said:
spowell92":ertd1mjp said:
Cobi Budge.":ertd1mjp said:

I'd sign a left back.

Agree with all of that except the Harvey bit, he is a striker only as is Sheridans want he never gets to play there.

I'm talking of Harvey's role in this squad under this manager and right now he's not considered to be a striker, so I wouldn't anticipate him to cover that position at any point again under JS.