Deadline day thread | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Deadline day thread

Aug 21, 2011
Vladivostok
LeonTheGreen":3f2i9cd9 said:
deanthegreenmachine":3f2i9cd9 said:
Mate up here at Palace says this player is likely to be leaving this week... right sided, attacking mid, also can play on the wing.. ive not seen him in action... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_W ... footballer)

I'm 1000% confident it will not be him.
I wouldn't be so sure its not - I'll leave him in my pot.

Anyway back to my story - my spies are out and watching. I've sent Foxy and Long John Silver to Exeter airport. Any players arriving there won't be destined for Sid James so it'll be here! (Players going in SJP will be on the B3245 or B5342 from Torrington Rovers or Buckfastleigh Abbey) I've placed Graiser at Plymouth Airport - very quiet there at the mo. Steve the gym has gone to the ferry port in case my prediction of Ronaldo is sneaking in via Santander. Cobes is playing with his action men on a A38 flyover and IJN is acting a ''farmer type'' near the A30. I'll stay tuned to them and report back. Lucky I'm not in work today.
:scarf:

Jul 29, 2010
crownhillpilgrim":3bnx9yts said:
a Plymouth Argyle transfer deadline day thread?

What better bi-annual excuse for the tumbleweed...

:tumbleweed:

Inevitable bi-product of doing the vast bulk of our business early. I know which route I'd rather the club took.

Apr 15, 2008
London
X Isle":2j09h4g4 said:
Inevitable bi-product of doing the vast bulk of our business early. I know which route I'd rather the club took.

The X-Isle annual lack of humour award for completely and self-righteously missing the point goes to (drumroll)..... X Isle...!

C

Craig Wiseman

X Isle":3oapd0w3 said:
crownhillpilgrim":3oapd0w3 said:
a Plymouth Argyle transfer deadline day thread?

What better bi-annual excuse for the tumbleweed...

:tumbleweed:

Agree with that completely.

S

steveinspain

tigertony":38erdx6o said:
my spies are out and watching. I've sent Foxy and Long John Silver to Exeter airport.
You better send someone to departures!

Jul 3, 2013
Mark yeates anybody ? Mate of a current player, plays right wing and if they get SEB as they hope to then he will be even more down the pecking order. Cheeky loan move.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Stiffler":3g2nlyvq said:
Mark yeates anybody ? Mate of a current player, plays right wing and if they get SEB as they hope to then he will be even more down the pecking order. Cheeky loan move.

Nope