Derek Adams has to go. | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Derek Adams has to go.

Derek Adams as manager?

• Stay

Votes: 164 43.6%
  • Go

Votes: 166 44.1%
  • Undecided

Votes: 46 12.2%

• Total voters
Sep 19, 2015
Get rid! Guys out of his depth! This is shown week in wekk out with the amount of early changes! No one out there has a clue what there roles are!

Feb 2, 2007
That's just made his tenure even shorter.

Players disobedience, arrogance and disrespect to the fans needed to be acknowledged

His own failure to set the squad up appropriately needs to be acknowledged

His inability to ensure the players keep their discipline needs to be acknowledged,

I could go on but what it lacks most

HONESTY

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
If he can't say it as it is then he fully deserves the bashing he's getting.

Apr 8, 2014
What a load of nonsense. We’re not even out of September, the comments that he isn’t capable at this level points to the fact you realise he hasn’t managed at this level before. Did you walk into your job/profession and were instantly perfect at it? If so hats off sir.

C

Charles Plym

HarlHM":2rllzs4f said:
Interesting response . A little childish . Id be interested to read your reasoned argument rather than just flippant disregard . I think all views should be heard thats how a forum works .

May 16, 2016
Charles.plym":3oaa5130 said:
Excuse after excuse , we are unlucky , it was the refs fault , we lost 3-0 but doncaster didnt get much change from us ?????
His denial is totally disrespectful to us all .

Seemed a fair assesment of the game to me. I didn't hear a list of excuses, but then again I wasn't hoping for any.

Sep 17, 2017
shortbred":2uiq4dcs said:
What a load of nonsense. We’re not even out of September, the comments that he isn’t capable at this level points to the fact you realise he hasn’t managed at this level before. Did you walk into your job/profession and were instantly perfect at it? If so hats off sir.

Look I am more than happy to proven wrong,

Adams hasn't just walked into his profession he's been a manager for a while,

I am also aware that mathematically we can still be promoted but the evidence is not there,

I haven't missed a minute of games this year home and away and apart from the odd flash, we are very poor,

We're getting easily turned over by very unfancied teams,

There's something not right at the club a little like when Williamson was here,

Our next few games are frightening based on performances so far,

If in a few weeks we're clear of the bottom four within touch of those above us then I'll be the first to apologise,

By then that's a quarter of the season gone, maybe this thread will reopen then.

Lgm

Mar 15, 2017
Surrey
I think the players have lost faith in Adams and are showing this to the board by their performances and indiscipline.

Apr 8, 2014
I also am aware he hasn’t just walked into his profession but he’s just been promoted so to speak. We’re not even out of September its waaaaaay to early to be pressing panic buttons.

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
The guy has lost the plot judging by his team selections, formations and tictacs.

Has no courage of his convictions with all these changes of personnel in desperation of fluking a result.

First 4 games of the season I thought we were playing well and competing in games even if the results what we would of liked.
Since then its gone down hill badly.
We look a complete shambles and #RELEGATIONFODDER

Sep 6, 2006
Guiri Green":3kg24y0t said:
Charles.plym":3kg24y0t said:
Excuse after excuse , we are unlucky , it was the refs fault , we lost 3-0 but doncaster didnt get much change from us ?????
His denial is totally disrespectful to us all .

Seemed a fair assesment of the game to me. I didn't hear a list of excuses, but then again I wasn't hoping for any.

So you think we were unlucky AGAIN???! How many more times can we be unlucky. Wake up and smell the coffee.

Jun 11, 2012
Charles.plym":3ng03xil said:
HarlHM":3ng03xil said:
Interesting response . A little childish . Id be interested to read your reasoned argument rather than just flippant disregard . I think all views should be heard thats how a forum works .
I can find you plenty of similar threads during last season (the season that ended in promotion) if you'd like.

Derek Adams deserves the time to turn it around.

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
I don't think he will be sacked and he certainly won't leave of his own accord, but when he does eventually go I don't think I am going to be disappointed. Even when his team is winning it's not a lot of fun to watch and doesn't really feel like a strong, confident and successful team.

Lesley Somerville

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 1, 2011
Plymouth
The Doctor":1vflpvu7 said:
I don't think he will be sacked and he certainly won't leave of his own accord, but when he does eventually go I don't think I am going to be disappointed. Even when his team is winning it's not a lot of fun to watch and doesn't really feel like a strong, confident and successful team.

I feel exactly the same. Even when we were top of the table last season it never felt comfortable and we didn't score enough goals. Playing defensively all the time sucks the life and soul out of supporters and, it seems, the players. Especially those who are able to play 'actual' football.