Derek Adams has to go. | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Derek Adams has to go.

Derek Adams as manager?

• Stay

Votes: 164 43.6%
  • Go

Votes: 166 44.1%
  • Undecided

Votes: 46 12.2%

• Total voters
D

Darren Stoneman

You get what you pay for Brent spent money on rubbish and we end up seeing rubbish with rubbish results, you can swap rubbish for any other name, we are actually weaker than last season.
The time has come for Brent to stand up and for once show he is not a reluctant owner , however I just have a sneaking doubt he will do that !

Feb 17, 2017
Greenskin":3tly0bq1 said:
hoovermelon":3tly0bq1 said:
Guiri Green":3tly0bq1 said:
Charles.plym":3tly0bq1 said:
Excuse after excuse , we are unlucky , it was the refs fault , we lost 3-0 but doncaster didnt get much change from us ?????
His denial is totally disrespectful to us all .

Seemed a fair assesment of the game to me. I didn't hear a list of excuses, but then again I wasn't hoping for any.

We lost 3-0 and didnt have a single shot on target

We are not unlucky

We are rubbish, and clearly have assembled a squad which is nowhere near good enough for this league

What is going to change? where are we going to find players who will improve us, with the window shut and a chairman whos pockets are stapled shut

The number of red cards is absolutely laughable

People say its only September, but the writing is clearly on the wall for all to see, for even the most optimistic

Absolutely. Adams is getting all the inevitable stick from those apparently incapable of seeing the bigger picture but the writing has been on the wall since those signings dictated by an apparently stringent budget came to pass. Lameiras? Released by relegated Coventry. Grant? Couldn't get into Exeter's team. Sawyer? Released by relegated Orient. Sarcevic? Released by a then struggling Shrewsbury. Wylde? Not wanted by another league 1 side. Blissett? Bargain bucket signing from non league. Add a couple of goalkeepers not wanted by a club which let in 92 goals and another by a side relegated from non league and it makes a grisly picture, not even taking into account the dubious pedigree and career path of some of the other incomers. Argyle are crap because they simply have not met the investment level needed to cover the gap in standard and if Adams is sacked tomorrow, it won't make tuppenceworth of difference. Good to hear that some lads in the DE apparently starting to ask some questions to the higher levels of the club hierarchy today, didn't hear it though, couldn't stomach any more of that garbage.

Spot on assesment, compete under estimation of the standard of league one by Adams.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
GreenArmy1984":3gmgkrm7 said:
My word lots of knee jerk reactions on Here .....

We are only 23rd September

Plenty of games to go ( 37 I count )

Let's get behind the team :scarf:

In Adams We Trust :thumbs:

Your obviously after a reaction. :sigh:

May 30, 2008
Camberley, Surrey
GreenArmy1984":p4iisawu said:
My word lots of knee jerk reactions on Here .....

We are only 23rd September

Plenty of games to go ( 37 I count )

Let's get behind the team :scarf:

In Adams We Trust :thumbs:

In the name of God i hope you are on a wind up

Cause if not please take your head out of your **** and see what is happening week in week out

Knee jerk utter nonsense

Something needs to change and bloody quickly or your knee will be staying straight all the way to league 2

Apr 8, 2014
hoovermelon":21e1otyk said:
shortbred":21e1otyk said:
What a load of nonsense. We’re not even out of September, the comments that he isn’t capable at this level points to the fact you realise he hasn’t managed at this level before. Did you walk into your job/profession and were instantly perfect at it? If so hats off sir.

Absolute Nonsense

We cant afford for him to find out how to manage at this level

We will be relegated by then

Wake up and smell the coffee we are diabolical and Adams doesn't know what to do to change it

Whether that is due to poor recruitment, lack of financial support or poor management, or a combination of all three, the end result will be the same

relegation

Forgive us humans for being imperfect. No one said we have to be relegated fot him to learn this level of management. We’re not relegated, wake up and smell the coffee yourself, if things get worse we get rid, but in September? Really? Your knees won’t hold up into retirement if you keep jerking them like you are now.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
GreenArmy1984":87c841tp said:
Nope I speak the truth

Some people have short memories!

And some people have short sightedness

May 1, 2011
Whatever budget limitations imaginary or real placed on Adams the fact is no one can legitimately argue that Adams is getting the best out this group.

May 30, 2008
Camberley, Surrey
shortbred":22403pu2 said:
hoovermelon":22403pu2 said:
shortbred":22403pu2 said:
What a load of nonsense. We’re not even out of September, the comments that he isn’t capable at this level points to the fact you realise he hasn’t managed at this level before. Did you walk into your job/profession and were instantly perfect at it? If so hats off sir.

Absolute Nonsense

Wake up and smell the coffee we are diabolical and Adams doesn't know what to do to change it

Whether that is due to poor recruitment, lack of financial support or poor management, or a combination of all three, the end result will be the same

relegation

Forgive us humans for being imperfect. No one said we have to be relegated fir him to learn this level of management. We’re not relegated, wake up and smell the coffee yourself, if things get worse we get rid but in September? Your knees won’t hold up into retirement if you keep jerking them like you are now.

My knees are just fine thanks

Just pretty obvious that we arent very good and dont buy in to the blind everything will be fine claptrap

Do you think that suddenly we are going to start playing really well, Where is Adams going to find this miracle from?

It reminds of Hot Fuzz...... Just another terrible accident

Oct 24, 2013
Bristol Rich":2zjydtnn said:
Whatever budget limitations imaginary or real placed on Adams the fact is no one can legitimately argue that Adams is getting the best out this group.

I genuinely don’t understand why people think DA having budget limitations is a conspiracy theory.

Apr 8, 2014
hoovermelon":1bzyhqfn said:
shortbred":1bzyhqfn said:
hoovermelon":1bzyhqfn said:
shortbred":1bzyhqfn said:

Absolute Nonsense

relegation

Forgive us humans for being imperfect. No one said we have to be relegated fir him to learn this level of management. We’re not relegated, wake up and smell the coffee yourself, if things get worse we get rid but in September? Your knees won’t hold up into retirement if you keep jerking them like you are now.

Just pretty obvious that we arent very good and dont buy in to the blind everything will be fine claptrap

Do you think that suddenly we are going to start playing really well, Where is Adams going to find this miracle from?

Other than today and Bristol City away can you tell me when we’ve played bad? And I don’t mean radio commentary I mean you’ve actually physically seen us play bad?

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
There are teams on a lot smaller budget than ours and that's just an excuse.

This team, these tactics with the squad morale would struggle to get draws in L2.

There's no fluidity, no passion, no creativity, no enjoyment, no wanting to do well and no harmony.

It's a car with a whining fan belt being driven week after week with no mechanic to fix it. The more it's running the more chance the whole engine will go bang.

May 30, 2008
Camberley, Surrey
shortbred":2t2h36oj said:
hoovermelon":2t2h36oj said:
hoovermelon":2t2h36oj said:

Absolute Nonsense

relegation

Other than today and Bristol City away can you tell me when we’ve played bad? And I don’t mean radio commentary I mean you’ve actually physically seen us play bad?

We cant hit a barn door from 2 yards
We have the Firepower of a cap gun
We leak goals
We have appalling discipline and must now have a record in terms of consecutive red cards
Our Midfield is Overun on a regular basis
We are apparently really unlucky every game
The refs our crap very game

Oh FFS