Derek Adams has to go. | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Derek Adams has to go.

Derek Adams as manager?

• Stay

Votes: 164 43.6%
  • Go

Votes: 166 44.1%
  • Undecided

Votes: 46 12.2%

• Total voters
May 1, 2011
lyndhurst green":1yxatnc4 said:
Bristol Rich":1yxatnc4 said:
Whatever budget limitations imaginary or real placed on Adams the fact is no one can legitimately argue that Adams is getting the best out this group.

I genuinely don’t understand why people think DA having budget limitations is a conspiracy theory.

I'm sure you do 100% believe that. People like you always do believe things like that.
You have zero proof of it.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
We don't know the budget and we don't know other teams budget in relation to it. We also don't know how much he's left in the kitty for the new man in January but we do know he didn't strengthen what he needed to and didn't recruit the positions we so desperately need.

The buck stops with him.

BTW, I have a signed DA of the "Devon is Green and White and always will be" framed photo. Anyone want it?

Apr 17, 2013
The lack of discipline is a major, worrying and surprising concern. The performances are very poor and entertainment value low. If the relationship between DA and the squad has broken down, as some suggest, then the situation will not be easy to rescue, however, I am completely in favour of the manager being given LOTS of time to pull it around. DA is competent , intelligent and will know the issues. He has gambled on several dubious signings that need to come good, a new face (who? ) will have to tackle the same issues. Why would he be at an advantage? Keep the faith in DA!! He was a catch when we got him. Keep behind the team. At least for now...

Sep 28, 2003
London
GreenArmy1984":28bhauvo said:
My word lots of knee jerk reactions on Here .....

We are only 23rd September

Plenty of games to go ( 37 I count )

Let's get behind the team :scarf:

In Adams We Trust :thumbs:

Paul, this is why people don't take you seriously. If you're just going to troll, it'd probably be better to stay off of this board tonight.

Apr 8, 2014
hoovermelon":xa6trrex said:
shortbred":xa6trrex said:
Did you miss my question?

Been to 3 games this season

Walsall away
MK Dons
Scunthorpe

Yes we were crap in all three

I’ve also been to all 3 of them and I completely disagree. We lacked fire power but we didn’t play bad.

May 30, 2008
Camberley, Surrey
shortbred":yhk8mkij said:
hoovermelon":yhk8mkij said:
shortbred":yhk8mkij said:
Did you miss my question?

Been to 3 games this season

Walsall away
MK Dons
Scunthorpe

Yes we were crap in all three

I’ve also been to all 3 of them and I completely disagree. We lacked fire power but we didn’t play bad.

But if you dont score you will never win a football match

And we dont look like scoring every week, and that is not improving

You wont stay up and drawing 0-0 every week. Our defence is not good enough

Voice of Reason

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 30, 2004
Bradley and Edwards don't seem to work as a pair. I thought that from game 1 and seen nothing to change that.
We need a leader a Cocko/Wotts figure who is able to use CONTROLLED aggression on the field of play and drag others along with them.
Why has Jervis fallen out of favour - seems to be the first player subbed. Not everyone's cup of tea but our most likely goalscorer in open play.
We need Oscar back. Without him where is the energy?
Ciftci nor Fletcher are able to play as lone strikers. In fairness neither is Blisset but surely more likely to cause problems for others.

Solutions need to be found very quickly. For the first time I don't think DA does know the answers or worse still capable of answering them.

Voice of Reason

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 30, 2004
Shortbred we were terrible at Walsall. A dodgy penalty masked what was a very very ordinary effort.

up the line

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
What, 4 tears left on his contract? Million pound pay off (at least)?! Wouldn't be the end of the world for him would it?

R

rdr123

If you think Brent is going to pay a million pounds to get rid of Adams then you obviously don't know what he's like haha

Bubba

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
That would put him on 5k a week? I can’t see it being that much, I also would hope there is small clauses that allows the contract to be reviewed.