Derek Adams has to go. | Page 61 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Derek Adams has to go.

Derek Adams as manager?

• Stay

Votes: 164 43.6%
  • Go

Votes: 166 44.1%
  • Undecided

Votes: 46 12.2%

• Total voters

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
Pogleswoody":147t6nry said:
Charles.plym":147t6nry said:
I voted go . I was wrong . The teams that changed managers are ALL doing worse than us and we still have the pay off money to use in the window

Who has been paid off?? :shock:

He means that we haven't wasted money paying off DA's contract and that money can be made available in January. That money wouldn't be available to another manager if Adams had been sacked.

Aug 5, 2016
semper crudus":1js15ea4 said:
Let’s just admit it. All of us who voted go are idiots. I for one am now looking forward to next season under Adams. Think it could be a great one.

Could do a Barnsley and sneak into the playoffs at this rate!

Aug 29, 2008
oldage":1gfnol4d said:
Semper crudus,speak for yourself.Not all those who voted go are idiots.Nothing has been achieved yet so although pleased with our form at the moment still early days.

Removed by Site Admin - Let's keep it festive chaps.

Oct 31, 2015
GreenArmy1984":2g5k1ltc said:
I think some of you will be eating humble pie tonight

COYGs

Nope not yet. I will happily eat large amounts of pie tasting humble when the football improves and its impossible to get relegated.

Credit where credit is due the turn around since the Fleetwood game (bar Oxford at home) has been immense but we are not safe yet and DA put us in this position with a poor summer. Another poor run (DA tends to have a couple a season) and we are done for.:)

May 16, 2016
oldage":1v9zeer1 said:
Semper crudus,speak for yourself.Not all those who voted go are idiots.Nothing has been achieved yet so although pleased with our form at the moment still early days.

To be fair, no one has been relegated yet either. A fact often overlooked by those less than positive.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Guiri Green":o4o1uj8z said:
oldage":o4o1uj8z said:

To be fair, no one has been relegated yet either. A fact often overlooked by those less than positive.

How can you take that outlook with no concern when things were that terrible?

If I’m driving down the road in my car and I’m hearing weird noises from under the bonnet, the wheels wobble and the breaks feel spongy I don’t just ignore it because I’ve got another 6 months on the MOT.

May 16, 2016
Tugboat":13vrwyp3 said:
Guiri Green":13vrwyp3 said:
oldage":13vrwyp3 said:

If I’m driving down the road in my car and I’m hearing weird noises from under the bonnet, the wheels wobble and the breaks feel spongy I don’t just ignore it because I’ve got another 6 months on the MOT.

You'd get it sorted not just scrap it offhand surely ?

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Guiri Green":y37s5zy0 said:
Tugboat":y37s5zy0 said:
Guiri Green":y37s5zy0 said:
oldage":y37s5zy0 said:

You'd get it sorted not just scrap it offhand surely ?

All depends how bad the problems were. Bearing in mind we aren’t driving a brand new car under warranty.

Jul 12, 2016
Semper crudus, overwhelming evidence? We are 4 points ahead of Wimbledon who have a game in hand.More like overwhelming evidence Removed by Site Admin

Aug 29, 2008
Oldage - I’m not pretending all is rosey or the season is now a raging success. I simply said that those of us who thought we should have sacked Adams as he was incapable of turning it around have been proved wrong. I can’t see how that’s contentious, even if it requires some self-deprecation

Apr 20, 2008
Plymouth
Balham_Green":3utp0w1k said:
GreenArmy1984":3utp0w1k said:
Onwards & Upwards

In Adams WE trust!

Are you ever going to come up with something original or interesting? This is supposed to be a discussion forum.
Are you ever going to come up with something original or interesting? This is supposed to be a discussion forum.

Sep 6, 2006
semper crudus":30mzh1i8 said:
Oldage - I’m not pretending all is rosey or the season is now a raging success. I simply said that those of us who thought we should have sacked Adams as he was incapable of turning it around have been proved wrong. I can’t see how that’s contentious, even if it requires some self-deprecation

How can you be proved wrong after a few results? Its mid season only and we are only 19th! So if we lose a few games you will change your mind again? Make your mind up for goodness sake!